• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at the Outlaw, I enjoyed three cigars:

God of Fire Double Robusto
Carlos Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo
HdM Epicure #2

A GOF Jon? We need a review or something! I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Yesterday I smoked a Plasencia Magnum and a Comacho Coyolar perfecto. Pretty good sticks

Brandon

That Plasencia is great... even better when you factor in the price!
As for a God of Fire review, I don't feel comfortable enough with my reviewing skills to do one... it was a good smoke; don't know if it was worth the $25 I paid.

Yesterday - Greycliff PG Expresso, very enjoyable!
Today - H Upp Conn1 from a 98 box, got to be the best H Upp.

Brian

Last night smoked a Hemingway Short Story and a H.Upmann Corona Major.
I enjoyed both.

-Rob

Had my first siglo V today. Perhaps I shouldn't have open pandora's box. No turning back now!

I smoked some giant CAO Italia while reading the paper out on the deck. Much better then I would have guessed.

For me today=the last three days of smokes.

Friday:
After Breakfast: AF Hemingway Short Story

After driving almost 5 hrs to Kansas City to check out Outlaw Cigars:RP Vintage 1992 Shorrtie*

After an awesome Ben Harper & Damien Marley concert at the Starlight Theatre: Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur 1066

After losing $11 in playing Pass the Trash: CAO Italia

Sunday:
While typing this: Gurkha Legend '8 Years Aged' Robusto

*Not sure of the cigar size but it looked exactly like a AF Short Story*

I had a great weekend;
Opus X no 4
Opus X Petit Lancero
Rocky Patel Edge
Sancho Panza Xtra Fuerte Barcelona
JR Ultimate – My first JR, I really liked this one
Perdomo Reserve Maduro B - My first Perdomo, I liked this one, however I do not think it is worth $7.50.

I absolutely love Opus X and the Sancho Panzas are quickly becoming one of my favorites as well. :thumbs:

Friday - Ashton VSG Corona Gorda - excellent smoke
Saturday - Gurkha 8 year Legend - Torpedo - really like these a lot. They are getting to be my goto stick.
Sunday - Aston VSG Illusion - This has been the only VSG that I have had draw problems with.

Damn rain!
Gispert Maduro Belicoso from last year.
Rain expected all week....smokeing under an umbrella or in the gasoline smelling shed sucks as*.

I smoked several over the weekend, but I drank a whole lot too, so I am at a loss as to what most of them were :blush: . Today I had a ERdM Choix Supreme and I just finished up an AF 858 SG. Nummy Nummy!

Rain? What's that? :laugh:

I had a Davidoff Millennium Blend Petit Corona. Damn fine smoke! :rolleyes:

I smoked a Power Ranger and a #5 this morning since I couldnt sleep. Oh snap...I had like 5 cigars this morning. But I got the remedy if forms of my medications today so that will be corrected from now on for the next 2 months. About to dig in the humidor since my friend was supposed to show up and smoke. Damn slacker probably will a no show so I will go with a Hemingway Masterpiece to enjoy the rest of the day. :thumbs:

got reacquainted with the 8-5-8 maduro. very nice. :thumbs: if only i can get my hands on a couple of SGs :whistling:

Just finished a pastrami sandwich, and starting on a sixer of Sam Adams Black Lager. About to fire up a CAO MX2. One of my favorites.
Mike

Gurkha Regent on the golf course this morning - good smoke.
Opus X #5 this evening.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.