• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RASS from I believe a POS MAR 06 box code. Pretty good for such a young cigar. I'm staring at a LFD Double Ligero Robusto but I'm scared to smoke it. I don't want to throw up my meal..

I had another Coronado by La Flor last evening sitting in the beautiful fall sun and playing with my son and the crazy robot my father gave him for his birthday. Though the robot completely stumped me, the cigar was spectacular. These are really growing on me along with the LFD Churchill Especiales.

CAO Brazillia Gol! Very good, not as strong as I was expecting, and am I the only one who tasted a hint of rasberry?

I had just smoked a Flor de Olivia I recieved in my newbie sampler. I thought it was pretty good stick considering the price. I may see if some people from work will do a split so I can try one again.

Yesterday
Graycliff Espresso PG - these are really growing on me :thumbs:
Padron 26 #35 Maduro - always consistent.

This morning
Ashton VSG Illusion - as with the PAM, always consistent.

Brian

:whistling:

Partagas Serie D No. 3 Limitada 2006 :D

Petite Tatuaje

Ashton VSG Wizard 37

:thumbs:

Had a padilla havana robusto that i got free from some where. WOW! I'll say it again, WOW! definetly suprised me, i didn't expect anything from this cigir and it turned out to be one of the best i've had.

Perdomo Lot 23 toro. A very affordable smoke
with a smooth, mild-medium flavor and strength.
Tons of smoke, excellent construction. Just
right for 9 holes of golf, on a busy course.

It was very good!

Chemyst :cool:

Cigar of the evening is a Romeo Y Julieta petite 1875. Natual wrapper, this stick smoke very well. White ash and a very even taste thoughout the stick. Smooth smoke, draws well according to hubby tastes and smokes just like the RYJ 1875s. I would recommend this mini to anyone that smokes minis.

chryssy

La Vieja Habana Leather Patch that I've had sitting around for some time. Drew can make a decent stick when he wants too.

Quintero Brevas

It may be cheap, but I love these guys (nate you bastid you got me hooked :) ) I might have just gotten a good foil wrap, but I have had no duds out of the entire box.

Last evening I enjoyed an LDF Lancero, Mag 46, and a AF Hemi SS. It is the local sternwheeler festival and there is excitement in the air! I'll have to break out some nice ones this weekend.

Started my day with a Short Story
RP Old World Reserve Robusto
Finished the night with a La Aurora Maduro!

All were great! :D

While making a leisurely 26 MPH average speed coming from Silver Springs , MD to my home today (all of 72 miles) I enjoyed a Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cabinet Series in the middle of the 2 hour and 46 minute drive. The stick was enjoyable enough that I didn’t kill anyone on the way home which was saying a lot today. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.