• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I smoked three;

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Madrid – Nice smoke
CAO Black – NASTY
Joya de Nicaragua Antano – Nice smoke, I will be getting some more of these. I’ve been wanting to try one of these...Thanks Newfie

H.Upman vintage camaroon toro
RP Cuban Blend maduro belicoso
Sancho Panza extra fuerte pampolina
Famous nicaraguan private selection corojo corona
Bolivar corona gigante from 04' to start the morning off with coffee.....perfect match.

Yesterday R&J Churchill A/T 05/04---very nice and VR Famsoso (thanks Rob300C!) :cool:

Today a long but very delicious Party Lusi (Thanks again, Rob300C!!) :thumbs:

I am propbably gonna lay low for the weekend. :whistling:

Original Release Opus X Fuente Fuente (1995)
La Flor Dominicana Churchill Especial Oscuro Natural (2005)

Neither one sucked!

Last night, before dinner with the wife's family, I enjoyed a quick AF Short Story.

Had another A. Fuente sungrown, a chateau this time. I liked this one quite a bit more, despite the fact that it was more fresh. I wasn't impressed at first, but it became a very good smoke after a few moments. Coulda used another inch though. :love:

I had some good birthday smokes tonight.

Mag 46 from 01 :love: (thanks Brandon)

RP Olde World Reserve Toro Maddy... not as good as the first one I had, got bitter in the last 3rd.

Nick

I enjoyed some good sticks tonight...nothing as nice as a mag 46 from 01 though... :D

connie 16 with some good age. pretty tasty
double maduro la mancha
hemingway signature

Brandon

Coulda used another inch though. :love:

Couldn't we all? :laugh:

I had a RP Factory Select Robusto. Quite a peppery smoke and pretty full flavored to me. Pretty nice, but a little stronger than most of what I've been smoking lately.

Had an Opus Perfecxion last night. WOW! Heaven on a bun, baby!

I just had a Partagas PC with a couple of years age on it today. Thats all I smoked was one cigar on Sunday. Its hard to follow up with all the bday smokes I had. I'm pretty much set for my trip so I think I will break out this ESG and give in a 2nd shot. If it strikes out a 2nd time, not even gonna bother with a 3rd attempt. :laugh:

Excalibur III and a Punch Grand Puro. The punch was a new smoke for me, was pretty good. ;)

I started off my Monday with an Indian Tabac Cameroon Boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.