• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAO Moontrance. I will have to say that those old timers on here really do know what they are talking about. I didn't care much for the Karma Sutra Splash but the Moontrance was a tasty smoke. It burned great, nice white ash.

OK Wilkey, you know better then to have two sign-ins. :whistling:

Had a few connecticutt's last night at work:

Cusano 18 robusto. Holy crap was this thing spicy. The most spicy/peppery cigar i've smoked. Ash was great, thick white smoke, some slightly uneven burn. I really enjoyed it, though I did not get any of the carmel or vanilla flavor that others report. Maybe I could pick them out with a more developed palate, but I still liked what was there. The draw was practically effortless, which was good because I had a cracked head and had to baby it. Real smooth and creamy, which I did not expect with this wrapper. Would have nubbed it if not for the crack.

Also, a Torano exodus silver. Crap. One-dimensional taste, boring, and bitter at both ends. Not quite a dog-rocket, but nothing to get excited over, I won't be buying another.

So far for the CT's, i'm liking this Cusano, followed by the 5 Vegas Gold. Everything else has just tasted boring to me.

A big bad King B. I've had this stick sitting in my humi for about a month now and haven't been that excited about smoking it due to all of the mixed reviews. However, I can say after last night that I'm definitely a fan of these sticks. I look forward to trying another one! I think I might have to pick up a box of these babies.

Thanks orangeman, I needed someone to tell me to go ahead and burn it. Just pulled it out this morning but went with a IT Boxer instead! :p

I had a Cusano 18 robusto, Padron 64 diplomatico, and a Don Peppin Garcia Blue label last night during poker. I did not care for the cusano that much, however the other two were phenomenal!

Brandon

Thanks orangeman, I needed someone to tell me to go ahead and burn it. Just pulled it out this morning but went with a IT Boxer instead! :p
That's okay vortex, sounds like you're half way there. Next time, perhaps you can go all the way. ;)

If your tastes are anything like mine, you won't regret it! Not a phenomenal smoke, but for about $6.50, very enjoyable.

Just nubbed a PAM Exclusivo. I smoked a lot of 64's at one stage, then moved onto the 26's. Revisted the Exclusivo for the first time in months. The stick surprised me, extremely tasty.

Brian

Carlos Torano 1916 Churchill

Henry Clay Robusto

Both gifts from Brewmeister... THANKS BRO! I enjoyed both of them!

just finished a PAM diplomatico---very nice!

I had one last night in Maduro. I agree very nice with a few bottles of Bell's Two-Hearted Ale. Then onto my first LFD Mysterio and I finished the evening with a Partagas Lusi (03). Spectacular! Today at the sternwheel festivities I enjoyed a Diplimaticos No.3 and just finished a RyJ Churchill from 98 with a few pints of pale ale from the local brewery. I have to get in these one man herf weekends before it starts getting cold and I am relegated to the office!

And Sedub, the Townhouse was a madhouse last night! :D

Enjoying a Don Pepin BL Delicias as I'm wathing the Syracuse/Iowa game. I don't think this stick is going to make it through the game so I might have to break out an Invictos in the fourth quarter!

DCM #4. One of my absolute favorite sticks. :thumbs:

Just rolled into Rio this morning, I had some sticks from home in case the local stuff wasn't available (or smokable). Picked up some sticks at the airport this morning - I had a Dona Flor Robusto after dinner, it was very nice (mild) great with Antartica Pilsner. I picked up a box (25) of MR Charutos (hand rolled), haven't tried them yet but I'm sure I will before my three week stint is done here. I'll send some to Tangomar (and others) for a second opinion.... Hey it just coming into spring here, I don't want to get to carried a way :laugh:

DT

This past week was insane. All you have to do is look at the rare Fuente cigars on Moki's site and you will have an idea what i smoked all week from Casa Fuente that is. :thumbs:

I was gifted a 5 yo Consuegra and smoking it right now and it isnt bad.

Fri it was the LFD Mysterio (doing a review right now). And for tonight...just lit an Opus X DC...had this one for at least 2 years...1/2 into it and it is soooo gooood!

-Fetter

Today I smoked a party chicos, SP double maduro la mancha, and a Bolivar londres. All treated me right today.

Brandon

This evening, I smoked a La Vieja Habana Brazilian Maduro -- not a bad cigar at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.