• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon, I enjoyed a Padron '26 #9 Maduro.

nothing today but last night was a davidoff special r. i am really digging the flavor of this cigar! :thumbs:

Petit Tatuaje... perfect size that I finished just as the thunder storm hit. One of the best little cigars I've had in quite a while.

Today for me was my welcome home smoke - an Ashton ESG.

But, I bought a bunch of Tatuaje petites in Knoxville at Leaf and Ale, and you're right - they are really great little cigars. And really deceptively long smoking too.

Litto Gomez Diez Americano

Whew, what a strong cigar! Very tasty, though. It starts with a sweet prelight taste and a good volume smoke. Some cocoa but mostly great tobacco. Not a lot of complexity but very enjoyable and a huge dose of vitamin "N". A little too strong for me but other than some sweats I still enjoyed it and would recommend it for the seasoned palette.

Had a Maria Mancini De Gaulle Mad. earlier today. While tending the BBQ, a CAO Brazilia Gol! The CAO was wonderful as always, but the MM... Just not the same as the older ones! :(

I smoked too many great cigars this weekend but I made the last few days an LFD experiment. I smoked at least two of each:

LFD Double Ligero Churchill Especiales
LFD Lancero
Coronado by La Flor
Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 1
Mysterio (only smoked one)

There wasn't an average one in the bunch. They were all standout cigars (even the Coronado of which I was leary) and now I must find more!

Over the weekend I smoked;

Sancho Panza is an Extra Fuerte Barcelona :thumbs:
Sancho Panza is an Extra Fuerte Cadiz - I like these better then the Barcelona
Joya de Nicaragua Antano – Quickly becoming one of my favorites
Partagas Black Magnifico – Already one of my favorites :D
Cuesta Rey No 9 Pyramid – I think I came in with to high of expectations on this one. It was good but it did not blow me away like I though it would.

Started the day with a local shop's "house blend" robusto.
RyJ #4 at midday.
H.Upmann Mag 46 from 05 box. Still a bit young but delicious nonetheless.

Yesterday I sat out on the lawn and had another fantastic Padron 1926 No. 35 maduro, a pint of Schell's Sommerfest (currently on tap), and read a few chapters of Anthony Kiedes' book Scar Tissue. That's just a great little cigar. And a great book so far. The first half really seems to center on the drug use and out of control behavior, but once you get past that it's a good read, especially for any Chili Pepper's fans.

yesterday I smoked

Partagas chico
SP double maduro la mancha
RyJ coronitas en cedros

Brandon

Fuente Don Carlos Doble Robusto. Not bad. Not great. But not bad. Probably wouldn't buy any more.

Wilkey

Perdomo Estate Seleccion. It was ok but burned very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.