• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho Panza Belicosos 01 - great draw, lots of smoke, very tasty.

Brian

Had my first Roxor Deluxe Robusto Maddy!!! :thumbs:
Review to follow later... Damn good smoke IMO!!!

Yesterday I had a PSP2, AVO XO Intermezzo(sp), and a half of a Oneoff Julieta before the rain soaked the dog and me(and the cigar).

Nate

La Aurora 1495 Robusto. I enjoy this line from La Aurora more than any others. Yet to have the preferidos maduro yet though.

Good smoke all around though.

Ancient Warrior Churchill

Absolutely fabulous cigar...taste is very well rounded, smooth and spicy. Burn and draw are perfect. I wasn't sure about these at first, but I really do like em! Glad I have 10 (will be less soon!)
The only problem is that I'm not used to smoking a damm churhill...it's taking me like a month to finish it! :laugh:

I had a LGC Figerado Felicios and a Gurkha Beast! The breakfast cigar was great. I had a little problem with the wrapper on the Beast but it was good. :cool:

Davidoff 100th Anniversary, wonderful stick from a Great BOTL :love:

Thanks again Brian!!

I'm going to light up a King B while I watch 16 Blocks. This will be my second one... I hope I like it as well as the first which I had last week (especially since I just ordered a box).

LFD (lil fatter than a robusto) not bad, seemed a lil one-dimensional, good flavour though

At my weekly poker night, I had a CAO Gold Robusto then a Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Robusto.... should have started with the Counterfeit Cuban, it was really smooth and creamy, like butter. The CAO was beautiful, full of flavor and just a touch of spiciness. I ended winning $50... must have been the smokes!

Ted

La Aroma de Cuba Marquis while watching KU piss away the game tonight.

La Aroma de Cuba Marquis while watching KU piss away the game tonight.
wow, that was a pretty close game, I'm not partial to either team so it was exiting to watch. That inteception in the end zone was something else.

Oh yeah..

Padron 2000
Montecristo #2 (very very good)

Status
Not open for further replies.