• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning: Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild

Tonight: Anejo 48 :love:

Nick

This morning: Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild

Tonight: Anejo 48 :love:

Nick

I couldn't get into the Rare Corojo's. I ended up giving my stash away... ;)

A Don Tomas Maduro for me this evening.

Absolutely nothing to smoke. :(

Finally smoked my free Zino Platinum this morning...great tasting, mild to medium and frawless construction. Won't buy another due to them being way overpriced, but nice for a free-be.

-Fetter

Party short this morning, from Apr05, smoking decently.
Tonihgt, I think I'm going to burn a King B.

2 days of not smoking and I decided to burn a stick tonight. The Avo 80. Its a great smoke and its taking me for a ride since i havent smoked a thing since I got the bad news.

LGC Wavell - a nice, simple smoke with a glass of Elijah Craig! Good way to end the day.

Finally smoked my free Zino Platinum this morning...great tasting, mild to medium and frawless construction. Won't buy another due to them being way overpriced, but nice for a free-be.

-Fetter

I need to add...

La Aurora Africa and La Aurora Corojo. Smoked them at a La Aurora event...where else! :thumbs:

Padron Delicioso. Very nice, I especially liked the 2nd half of the cigar, as I could taste it more.

LGC Wavell - a nice, simple smoke with a glass of Elijah Craig! Good way to end the day.

I had a Wavell Maduro, I always have some of them around, this batch has very dark wrappers and tastes particularly good.

Tatuaje Especiales last night.

First cigar ever to make me feel light headed. Had to drink some grape Kool-Aid just to feel better :laugh:

xXx and a 7.5% ABV bock beer... about knocked my ass off the balcony :cool:

Trini Reyes, was nice and sunny yesterday and very yummy!

mmmmmmm nice cigar Sunward, today was the first day I was able to wear shorts in over 5 months and I was loving it.

In fact I might just go smoke another stick before the sun goes down.

Last night, an Oneoff Ninfa, and a Padron #35 Maduro. Can't wait for tonight. Old friends coming into town!

Status
Not open for further replies.