• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday... my first ERdM CS

today... my first WOAM is gonna get torched in a couple hours

edited: to add that the ERdM CS was delicious! :love:

This morning, I had a Padron 2000 madie after breakfast. Always a consistently good stick.

I'm about to fire up a Padron 26 #1 for my Friday afternoon smoke. Should be a fantastic smoke :thumbs:

Yes, I'm a Padron whore. :love:

Last night I finished the day with a Litto Gomez gar',mmmm,yummy!
Today I had a Gurkah Vintage
La Aurora 1492
Padilla 8/11 miami
Something else,I forgot.

Juan Clemente Churchill

I broke down and smoke most of some crappy Partagas cigar. I had to get rid of that stick and then moved onto a real stick, RyJ EL 2004 Herm #2. Was worth the wait. Now its time to take my meds and hibernate for 16 hours. :laugh:

Had a crapload of cigars @ poker tonight...

Tauaje Cojonu 2006
Cohiba Reserva Seleccion Coronas Especiales
Padrón 1926 No.6 Natural
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
Flor Fina 858 SG

Wasn't disappointed by any of them.

Poker nite here as well. Had a Connie #9 on the drive to, a Cohiba Robusto and Punch DBL Maddie Rothschild during the game and a Tatuaje Cojonu on the drive home. That Tatuaje was one tasty smoke! I need to pick up a few more of those babies!!

Smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Marquis while enjoying the end of the Royals game. The home team actually came back and won -- the smoke was excellent as well!

Yesterday, Fonseca Matasa 30th anniv. These are great!! Today, a VSG enchantment. My favorite VSG.

Zino Platinum Chubby
Edition De Silvo Torpedo
Tatuaje J21
H Uppman Robusto habana

Pulled out the last of my RyJ EL 2004 Herm #2 with a glass of tea. A nice way to unwind after a hard day of doing nothing. :thumbs:

Saint Luis Rey Reserva Maduro Rothschilde with an iced coffee. Nice combo!

Yesterday saw a OpusX Lancero from BBMF pack(thanks smoky), a PSP#2(again thanks smoky),& a Don Pepin Garcia Churchill(on my own dime) :thumbs:

Yesteday I smoked a La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 2 (Habana) from '01 and a Punch Super Selection No. 1 from '99. Yuuummmmmmy.

Today, not sure. Probably something tonight after my agility classes.

Smoked a fresh RASS and a JdN Antano last night.
Both were delicious!
-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.