• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I decided to return to my roots. Since I've been here at CP I've been smoking to many damn super premiums. So.... I had a Punch Elite, a R & J cedro #2 and a H. Upman corona. These are all fine cigars that I recomend for you starving college students with more brains than money. :laugh:

Doc.

I enjoyed a RASS this evening while relaxing and reading a book. Two of my old time favorite things to do, smoke and read.

Oh yeah, the RASS was great too :)

Jeff B, studio316, and I just got done with some Magnum 660's. :D Except studio and I's split the wrapper about 2/3 the way through. :(

Smoked a Don Pepin Garcia last night that was the shiznito-bam-snip-snap-zap!

Just polished off an Excalibur Dark Knight.

Great cigar, great burn, great aromo, great taste. I really enjoyed it. Much better than the 5 Vegas Series A IMO.

Great smoke.

Punch Corona, 2001. Not a bad stick at all. Unfortunately, not one to smoke while doing the gardening. I hotboxed it a bit in the wind and it got a touch acrid and never really recovered.

Wilkey

Tatuaje Coroju '03

It was peppery goodness. My second Coroju '03 and my second Tatuaje, I honestly can't wait for the Coroju '06 I have sitting in the humidor.

Anyone have any recommendations of what I should smoke tomorrow at work, some really long, time consuming smoke (the go to on this is a Padron Magnum, any other recommendations - Camancho Diademas, etc?)

Tatuaje Coroju '03

It was peppery goodness. My second Coroju '03 and my second Tatuaje, I honestly can't wait for the Coroju '06 I have sitting in the humidor.

Anyone have any recommendations of what I should smoke tomorrow at work, some really long, time consuming smoke (the go to on this is a Padron Magnum, any other recommendations - Camancho Diademas, etc?)

Can't go wrong with the Padron! Especially a maduro!

I smoked a Fuente Untold Story Maduro followed by an Anejo 46.
Both were nice!
Click here for pics!
-Rob

Smoked a Nording...a creation of Rocky Patel for the pipe maker. OK...it was a 50x4 inch mini-torpedo with a maduro wrapper. Pretty good but not great.

-Fetter

Just finished off a Padron 1926 #6..... :thumbs:

A Gurkha Beast did it for me today. Really well constructed and rather spicy at the end.

Smoked a Nording...a creation of Rocky Patel for the pipe maker. OK...it was a 50x4 inch mini-torpedo with a maduro wrapper. Pretty good but not great.

-Fetter

I've got one of those. Got it from Rocky while in Honduras. I'll smoke IT tomorrow :D

Today I had a Tatuaje Cojonu 03, and a Gurkha Regent Churchill

Enjoyed a little La Flor Dominicana Maduro Chiselito today. Have to say - it kicked my a$$ and made for a mellow afternoon. :cool:

Scott

Enjoyed a Fonseca Serie F Robusto while hanging out with Fuscat.

Smoked a Tatuaje Regios yesterday and a R&J Reserva Real Robusto this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.