• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 last night. The few glasses of Chivas Reagal made an average cigar pretty damn good :D

AF Rothschild while relaxing on the patio. :thumbs:

Smoked a DC Maximus courtesy of hojadadepuro.
Thanks Brandon.
This was my most favorite DCM I've had (except the DCM TAA 2005).
Fininishing a AF Cuban Beli SG now... Delicious!

-Rob

Had a CAO Italia, followed by a Paledies, then just finished an unbanded cigar i was gifted!

Had a wonderful D4 that made the CoRo have a run for its money IMHO. Could it be? This is number 23 of 25 from a SEP 05. What a nice smoke from start to finish. I know about all this sick period talk about the D4. This smoke was definitely alive and kickin'

:thumbs:

La Aurora Preferido while hanging out at the Outlaw.

a fresh Quintero Brevas while working in the yard, these need some age but was half decent... definitely hard to beat for $23CUC a box.

Had an Opus Fuente Fuente this morning with a nice cup of green tea. Torched a Padron 26 #35 maddie while cooking the tuna on the grill. Trying to decide on the closer. It has been a great Mother's Day.

Half way through a Trilogy Native Cameroon Robusto.

For some reason, I just don't seem to care for cameroon wrappers.. :(

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro. Not very enjoyable at all (in fact I ditched it after smoking about half of it). I'll smoke another before I make a judgment on these, but so far, not a very good first impression. From what I read about some guys comparing them to PAM's... wow, couldn't have been further from that but perhaps I just had a bad smoke. I'll give it another chance, who knows.

Had a RASS and a CAO Brazilia while out on the Deer Creek Golf Course in OP...it was a beatutiul day unlike my game....

My first Padron Anniversary '64 Natural.

Better than I had thought. Thanks a ton Infinity!

Rocky Patel Edge Squared, and a RAG.

edit: strangest double post ever, duplicated my one line of text

Status
Not open for further replies.