• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF Hemingway Classic, fantastic smoke as usual. Flawless construction and burn.

I ended up smoking a LCG Serie R. Forgot which one and then took down a WOAM which was a classic way to end this beautiful day of good news. I had a beer from New Belgium Brewing Company called Skinny Dip and that didnt work to well with the WOAM, but both went down. :D

VSG Enchantment tonight, my first.

I wanna be a VSG whore when I grow up :D

Yesterday afternoon it was an AF Hemi Signature--one of my favorites!

Last night we had a little celebration so I broke out an Opus Perfecxion X. A good way to celebrate! It didn't have any of the usual Opus burn issues,...I was quite pleased.

I have a little catching up to do so I will list what I can remember this week

Padron Delicias
Master Blends #2
Consuegra 16
Tampa Sweetheart
Anejo 50
Gurkha Master Select
Punch Punch
Party Short
JFR Robusto
Rocky Patel Sungrown

Probably a few I forgot. At least this is an attempt to get me up to date. Now I can keep track of it for all of you who read this daily. :D ;)

Brandon

CI legends series Orange label
SLR

both were a good break from a busy day at work..

The highlight of todays smokes, a VSG Robusto. :love:

Doc.

After a couple of weeks of going "smokeless", trying to shake a pesky case of Bronchitis, I finally broke down and smoked a '99 JL #2.

It took a while for the flavors to finally be recognized, but it sure tasted goooooood!!!!

:cool: :)

Opus X Fuente Fuente. AWESOME smoke!!! Burned very well, super easy draw, with huge thick clouds if white smoke! Smooth yet spicy, one of the best I've had in quite some time!!

Lets see here. I smoked a Opus X Super 8 2005. I then worked on a RP Old World Reserve new blend since I had the original before it was scrapped. Opinion on the new one it needs 6 months to 1 year and its going to be a pretty damn good cigar. I then said screw it and smoked a Siglo VI from 2004. Definitely the best Sig Ive had to date. I finished the night off with a Anejo #48 which was gifted to me from a local guy in the KC area. It was a perfect smoked to finish off with.

PAN Exclusivo with an iced coffee ... nice combo! Think I'll do it again this evening but I'll switch to a PAM! :love:

Edited for spelling.

Rafael González petit coronas. Not bad. Mild, woody. Probably would not buy a box.

El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme. Tight draw, aromatic. Not bad but required a level of patience that I did not have today.

Wilkey

Smoked a Montecristo Afrique robusto
Padilla hybrid robusto
Hemingway classic maduro
Now I am jumping in the pool to relax some more. :D

Started poker out with a La Gloria Cubana (not real sure on the type, maduro wrapper..bout 7"x48). Started out a little rough IMO, but improved 100% at about the halfway mark. No burn or draw issues, good solid smoke.

Ended poker with a Dark Sumatra Espresso, great as always.

Today's highligt was a Padilla Miami corona. What an outstanding cigar. Without a doubt this is the absoulte best American made corona. ;) :whistling: :laugh:

Doc.

Fonseca Vintage Churchill... Aged it for a year.. became very mild.. probably should have smoked this one right away

CAO Soprano associate
Tatuaje RC233...damn thing took forever to smoke but well worth it.I had the thing takeing up too much room for so long I had to smoke it. :laugh: :D
About to light up a Gurkah Legend torpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.