• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a SCLH La Punta on the drive out to one of my cutomers. This was about the 5th one I have tried out of a box from 04. All burnt well except this one, I had to touch it up numerous times :( This took away from the enjoyment of this cigar. It tasted fine, with the normal SC taste but that burn, damn, tons of smoke too, I bet some people thought I had a blunt :)

Oh and score of the day comes to me :) I got a 50 box of Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje for 20% off at the local (local for LA) B&M. This B&M has all shapes and sizes of Tatuaje's and also they had a bunch of Don Peppin and when I say a bunch I mean boxes upon boxes. It is going to be my favorite B&M for domestics as all boxes are 20% off. Any established member looking for boxes, PM me and I will get you the details on prices and ship it :) keep in mind the CA taxes are pretty much shit, so the 20% off battles the taxes.

Havent posted in this thread in awhile, but today was worthy of note.

Started with a Hemi Signature Maduro, then a Pepin Blue Magnetes, a new EO cigar,blended by Pepin,
rolled in his new factory in Nicaragua called 601, and then a Pepin bundle cigar going by the name of El Rey de los Habanos, his companies name.

The 601 is brand new and is a great STRONG cigar, the El Rey is new to the shop and is a decent smoke for around $5.

A great smoking day for me :D

Speaking of Pepin...smoked a Tatuaje Cojonu '03. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

-Fetter

Just nubbed my first AF Cuban Beli SG!!! :thumbs:
Damn good smoke!!!

Thanks a million Nate!!! :thumbs:

La Aurora Preferidos Maduro last night.

Had some burn issues to start, I have horrible luck with perfectos, but I was able to recover it and it finished nicely.

Thanks for the great smoke Bill :thumbs:

PSD4...thanks Andrew. I always forget how much I really enjoy them. FFOX xXx. Young, but brilliant.

Had my first RASS, and quite enjoyed the experience. 2006 looks like it's turning into a great vintage.

Smoked my last RyJ Ex. No. 4 :( Great as always, my fav RyJ. Then had a SDLH El Principe, my favorite minuto ATM as I am still waiting to try some RASCC. Really enjoyable smokes both. Burnt the Principe down til it was on a metal nub holder and burning my lips to get the last bit.

CYG

After a tough week, and work this weekend also:

Ashton VSG - Wizard
Opus X - Robusto
Ashton ESG

:) :) :)

GOF Double Robusto - this is a fine smoke!

Brian

Last night, I had a Griffins Prestige and a Punch Royal Coronation Maduro.

Smoked some random unbanded cigars from my coolerdor... Turned out to be AMAZING smokes! And right now smokind a 1958 Preembargo counterfeit cuban, and also BERRY BERRY drunk tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.