• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started a Tatuaje Conoju 2006....it was soo bitter I chucked it, started to get some tar, I dont know if it was too dry

Smoking a DC Maximus Toro now which is smoking great

Sunday was a Monte #2 with some Laphroig

Smoking my first Opus. I forget what size, but it is a thin torpedo shape. I was not impressed with the first half, but I just hit the middle, and the flavor is really coming through. However, I don't think I would say they are very strong, like the reviews I have read.

edit: forget what I said about this cigar not being strong. :whistling:

Casa Fuente robusto, Anejo #55 and a Padilla Miami 8 & 11.

All deserve a :love:

After spending the last three days replacing all of the cast iron and galvanized plumbing in my house I decided I needed to celebrate (pat on my back)! I thoroughly enjoyed a Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra (OCT '03) I picked out of Hoja's Badass Pass. Perhaps it was exhaustion or CC's magic touch, but it was one of the more enjoyable cigars I've had in a long time and my first Rafael Gonzales.

Partagas #10 EMS. As happened the other two times I tried them the first half had a very nice flavor then POOF I could get nothing after that. I do not know what is there that my taste buds do not pick up. Oh well, I tried.

Seth

Yesterday a Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial Toro courtesy of Wyatt.
A nice full smoke with a lot of raisin and red wine flavor.
It maintained this til the end (the nub!).
Thanks bro.

-Rob

Well I had a Johnny O culebra yesterday. What a tasty cigar, now I must resist and not smoke any more of these.

Well I had a Johnny O culebra yesterday. What a tasty cigar, now I must resist and not smoke any more of these.

Wow! Very nice!! I thought about trying to get a hold of a few of these, but figured they were more of a novelty. Glad you enjoyed it! :thumbs:

Brandon

Cohiba Siglo III.....................Yum, lots of leather and, pepper at the end. :love:

Outlaw Special.... 6x60 or some such monster! Nice afternoon on the deck

Had my first WOAM yesterday. I'm not a big Fuente smoker, so I don't know if it was just the unfamiliarity or what, but man that thing tasted strange. The only way I can describe it is "tangy." I normally like perfectos well enough, but the big guage/short length format, and the way it burned didn't do much for me, either. I honestly didn't care much for it. Blasphemy, I know. :( So far the only Hemingway I've really enjoyed is the Best Seller, and the Short Story, when I'm in the mood for a shorty.

Tonight I had a Pepin blue label Invictos (robusto). While good, I still prefer the Churchill (Delicias) vitola. Smokes cooler, and really lets the flavors develop.

I really ought to be in bed, but I'm finishing up with a LFD DL Oscuro Lancero. Consistently awesome.

Sat night - Angel 100 La Meca, ISOM R&J Churchill ( NICE! )
Sunday Night - AF Chateay Fuente

Seth

King "B". That cup was refilled 6 times (double Espresso) and I read about 60 pages in that book.

MondaySmokes004.jpg

I've got a King B I've been aging since they first hit the shelf. I guess it's close to a year now. Soon!

I smoked a Padilla Signature 1932 and all I can say is DAAYMMNN!!

Just lit a more pedestrian but still tasty 5 Vegas "A" toro.

I had another ISOM first yesterday - Diplomaticos #2 from '04. Almost as good as the 1932. ;)

I had to add that I am grateful I love these "A"s. It's good to enjoy a smoke I can afford!! :D

Smoked a Montesino Maduro super beli that I've had for 2-3 years playing hide n seek in one of my desk tops. Freaking superb. It was mellow with creamy coacoa flavors whisping through the entire cigar. Very sweet and aromatic. I almost took a bite. :thumbs:

Yesterday was quite the smokey day for me..

At work: Tatuaje Maravilla (celebrating the year anni on these :)), Tatuaje Petite (needed something with my coffee) and a Fuente Fuente Opus X. Went out to the bar, got home, and lit up a Trinidad Coloniales with a friend (he had a Party Short).

Good day, good day.

Had a Padron 3k yesterday and a HDM PR before that. The padron has almost a yr on it and the petit robusto is from 04' both, were VERY good!

Status
Not open for further replies.