• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perdomo 23 gifted to me at an event, not a bad cigar, especially with a dram or two of Bowmore cigar malt. :cool:

Turned out to be a Habana Leon Series F. 2000 Torp.

Strong cigar, but was very tastey. Glad I have a few more.

Just finished smoking a LGC corona gorda and a Juan Lopez corona with a couple brews and a book on the deck. The LGC was very tasty, but developed an uneven burn with a couple inches left that I couldn't correct, so I had to set it down early. The Juan Lopez was not good. It was not bad, but it was very bland, and I won't be going back to that brand.

Tomorrow is looking like a PAM night. I've never had one, and I picked up a few last week at the B&M that I don't know if I can keep my hands off of for much longer. If I like it as much as some others here, I may have to buy a box...

Just walked in from a Hemingway Signature Maduro i got from bmickey9. It was awesome. I got to thinking, and i realized i love all of the hemingway line, maduro and normal. But this Sig maduro was amazing. Can't wait to let the other sit for a while and try it in a few months.

A couple of months probably wont make much of a difference. Not a big fan of the hemingways. The ones I've smoked in recent memory have been alittle too mild and bland.

As for me, I think I'm going to light up a RP sungrown PC- factory select

I smoked another CAO Brazilia yesterday. I am really loving some of thier new sticks, especially this one. It seems to be a really well balanced M-F if not F body smoke with a perfect drop of sweetness to me. Could it be the Brazilian wrapper? I'm still learning.

I smoked another CAO Brazilia yesterday. I am really loving some of thier new sticks, especially this one. It seems to be a really well balanced M-F if not F body smoke with a perfect drop of sweetness to me. Could it be the Brazilian wrapper? I'm still learning.

These are my fav right now, I have a 5'er on the way, and a few out bound to the house to sit for the next 4-6 months.

Let's see...

2 days ago I had a Famous Nic 3000 thanks to my NST.

Yesterday I had a Cohiba Black and after about 15 minutes of trying to smoke it I tossed it because the flavor wasn't that great and the draw was way too tight. My friends was the same way. After that we decided to have a Punch Rare Corojo and that turned out to be a great cigar.

Today I started with an Acid Cold Tea Infusion. The taste on the cap was pretty good, but the smoke tasted very bitter to me. So I tossed it and broke out a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Robusto. It was pretty good, though a bit dry. I think my Sun Growns will improve with some time in the humidor.

Yesturday I went to the local shop, La Casa De La Habana for looking for a tin of a smaller cigar. Something that would smoke in about 20 mins because of time crunches but would still hold up as a cigar. So after doing a little looking around I found AVO Uvezian. I picked up a tin of 10 puritos Domaine AVO. I just finished smoking one and was pleased with the flavor although I found it got a little too hot, too fast. I think my ideal size is going to turn out to be figurados.

In honor of the great Phil Rizzuto I sparked my oldest stogie, a diplomaticos from '98 and it was incredible. Short but one of the best. Just like Scooter. :)

La flor double ligero natural...delicious! The ligero has such a distinct taste, im just not sure which I like better, the maduro or the natural. Guess I'll just have to smoke another!

Last night I had a CoRo from '05. Right now I am enjoying a Monte #1 from '03 while trying to get used to my laptop. Both are excellent smokes!

Macanudo Robusto. Nice and creamy, however it saturated me so completely that my skin still smells of it after I took an anti-poison ivy shower.

CAO Gold
Añejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada #46 - Steller :thumbs:

My Bennington Battle day cigars were: El Rey de Los Habanos corona, Don Pepin Blue Label Invictos, Don Pepin Cuban Classic robusto, and I'm about to finish up the night with a LG Diaz Cubano and 3 fingers of Bowmore 12.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back