• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night a Davidoff Mili blend PC with about four years of age on it. Very nice. Too bad these things cost what they cost.

A Gurkha Mster Select Toro and a Gurkha Anniversario Perfecto.

Both were poorly made, burned badly, and tasted average at best. Not going back.

I tried an 11/18 Camacho Triple Maduro. I gotta say, what an ASS KICKER. Since I do all nicotine possible, I think i underestimated the power of this. I had to pitch it with about 1.5 inches left, i know, i couldn't handle it...

A buddy of mine gave me a Nestor Reserve Maduro last night. I hadn't heard of these but they were a decent smoke and for about $2.50/stick. They reminded me of a poor man's Rocky Patel Vintage. Great smoke for the price.

A nice Boli PC from 06.
A Tatuaje Cojonu 06 that started fantastic.
Then I poured a glass of Van Winkle lot B and the flavors went to crap.
Then the nic kicked in.
I pitched it about 1/2 way.
I'll give it another go someday.

Bourbon is still real nice though... :thumbs:

-Rob

Cuaba Exclusivo from Ray's pass.

Hopefully he approves my P/Ts 'cause I can't put this one back. :D

A '99 Rey Del Mundo Lonsdale
An '07 Vegas Robaina Unico
A Hemingway Short Story
And a Tatuaje Havana VI Hermoso as a rather potent nightcap

Hey, it was the regular Thursday night herf - always a big night :)

I had a RyJ Habano Reserve the other night...by far my favorite RyJ I've experienced. Tonight I relaxed with a trusty ol' Oliva Serie V Lancero as I heard something sounding like gunshots, followed by police choppers search-lighting my apartment complex... entertaining to say the least. ;)

With sinnyc at the MPLS Thursday Herf, I enjoyed a very nice CoRo from '04. Followed by a phenomenal Don Alejandro that surprised me in 2 ways. First, it was fresh and it was shorter than previous Don Alejandro's that I smoked. I can assure you, it was not fake--just fluffed up! ;)

With sinnyc at the MPLS Thursday Herf, I enjoyed a very nice CoRo from '04. Followed by a phenomenal Don Alejandro that surprised me in 2 ways. First, it was fresh and it was shorter than previous Don Alejandro's that I smoked. I can assure you, it was not fake--just fluffed up! ;)

Ahh poor Mick is gonna be haunted by that one for a while lol!

Smoked a CAO ITALIA, tossed about 10 minutes into the smoke. It seemed harsh and tasted like dried out leather, It is a little chilly out and sometimes that messes with my palate, so mayber I will try it again. Till then no more CAO for me.

I ended up smoking more than normal today but they were all great sticks

Anejo #46(Best cigar I've had so far)
Padron 80th(Great smoke, but i'm not sure if it's worth the price)
RP Decade
ITC 10th (My least favorite of the day)
and i'm currently working my way through a Padron 1964 Monarca(M)(good so far, i'm gonna pick up some more next time I go to the B&M)

Cohiba EL 2001 Pyramide that was gifted to me a LONG time ago. This is a very nice smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.