• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RASCC

Coronado by La Flor Corona Gorda

Sig II

Smoking habits of a ManDep! :D

Actually wasnt today but was yesterday...an Illusione cg4. Good Stuff!!! :thumbs:

Yesterday....

Rocky Patel Decade - decent smoke but not very impressive. I was expecting more. Strangely enough it reminded me of a big Ganesh beadie.

La Aurora 1495 - now that's a good smoke!

601 Black Label - another damn good smoke!

Visiting my dad in Myrtle beach :cool: I asked if he still smokes those dog turd Phillie Blunts....."Oh......no.....I smoke a good one now" he pulls out a pack of Phillie Blunt Strawberry :0

Anyway, last night we had a cup of hazlenut coffee (I hate flavored coffee.......but) I smoked a WOAM and with that coffee it was outstanding! Occasionally the wafting aroma of strawberry blunt put a damper on it but I may not get too many more chances to see him so it's all good.

OK, I'll play too... Since I don't get to smoke every day, this harkens back to the weekend:

• Saturday afternoon: a Famous Dominican 4000 Robusto -- plugged and dry. Took a few puffs and tossed it.
  • Saturday evening walk on the way to the bar: RP Factory Select petit corona -- so good, so spicy. Nubbed it.
  • Saturday night walk on the way home from the bar: CAO Gold robusto -- are these supposed to taste like hay? Nearly nubbed it, but didn't really enjoy it.
  • Sunday afternoon: Fire Corojo corona -- didn't hate it, didn't love it. I'll keep the rest of the bundle in the humidor for a while.
  • Monday: nada

Smoked an ESG robusto tonight. Mmmm...also had myself a Monte Edmundo yesterday. God I can't get enough of these. :D

Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial 2006

Not bad... not bad at all!

Yesterday for lunch I had a LFD Chiselito Natural. That thing knocked me on my ass, much worse than any Chisel Maduro ever has. :D

Last night I smoked a Tat Havan VI Hermoso (very good!) and a Gran Habano #5 Churchill (just OK - the narrower ones I've had were much better).

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - simply a fantastic cigar. Nothing else needs to be said about it.

D

Just got back rom herfing. Smoked a Davidoff 100th diademas, and a Johnny O Culebra that is courtesy of Rob300c. Both were outstanding smoke. Thank you very much, Bro :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.