• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Vegas Robaina Unicos tonight... and I was very disappointed to tell you the truth.

The damn thing was just to wet and soft - he draw was fine but as it burnt it just got to soggy/soft and produced little smoke. The wrapper wouldn't burn and I had to touch it up every few minutes.

But, I cant blame the construction or quality of the cigar... it was clearly my fault as I had it at 70% for the last 3 months and only moved it to 65% yesterday. I'll definitely have to try and and drybox them for a bit longer next time. oh well.

The weird thing was that I took a Monte 2 from the same humidor yesterday and it smoked perfectly right away. Never needed a re-light and the burn was as good as the taste.

I'm not sure what causes the difference between two cigars stored in the same humidor.

Oh well.

Had an Oliva serie V Lancero. Confidentially, I like the double robusto better, it's got more umph But still a very good cigar all in all.

Had my first Illusione yesterday. It was the 4/2g and it was amazing. Strong coffee and pepper that mellowed into a creamy chocolate/coffee with some spice. I can't wait to do it again.

Lit up a shark last night while I watched the last half of House of Flying Daggers. Awesome cigar. Great movie, too, but the cigar was just amazing.

This morning after breakfast I had a Quintero nacionals while working on the 76 cadillac seville after lunch I had a Partagas short with black tea.

Had a Vegas Robaina Unicos tonight... and I was very disappointed to tell you the truth.

The damn thing was just to wet and soft - he draw was fine but as it burnt it just got to soggy/soft and produced little smoke. The wrapper wouldn't burn and I had to touch it up every few minutes.

But, I cant blame the construction or quality of the cigar... it was clearly my fault as I had it at 70% for the last 3 months and only moved it to 65% yesterday. I'll definitely have to try and and drybox them for a bit longer next time. oh well.

The weird thing was that I took a Monte 2 from the same humidor yesterday and it smoked perfectly right away. Never needed a re-light and the burn was as good as the taste.

I'm not sure what causes the difference between two cigars stored in the same humidor.

Oh well.

This is by far my favorite cigar, I keep mine around 63% a they smoke perfectly!!

Today I got to smoke a DCM toro 4 while having a catch with my son. Great Experience!

Most days, I don't smoke - however, today, like most days I do smoke, Consuegra #9 Maduro.

I sat out on the the patio this evening after work and enjoyed a CI Legends Orange Label (Rocky Patel).

Smoked two cigars yesterday. Started out with a Monte PE with a box date of 10/07. Later, I had a Tatuaje noellas

Yesterday was a great smoking day, with a Padilla Miami toro, a Fuente Cuban Corona, and a Padron 3k maddie.

Smoked an Opus No. 4 today, blasts of pepper as normal... then simmered down to an enjoyable full bodied cigar.

Had my second Illusione today, fittingly it was the No. 2. Absolutely fantastic smoke!!!!

Smoked a Jose L Piedra last night walking around town in the cold.
It was almost really good!
The beginning was nice and light and the end was strong and good.
Hopefully the middle catches up with the rest of it soon!

-Rob

Last night it was a Cuaba Divino before dinner then later an Armando Ramos Special Cameroon Toro.

Status
Not open for further replies.