• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had a Cuban Cohiba Rubusto, lit with a nice cedar match. It was good. If this is what people rave about when it comes to a good Cuban cigar, I now understand. I'm glad I was able to try one before I go back to the US. I still like the Lieb Mexican cigars I tried but this was nice. It had a nice woody flavour that wasn't overpowering and the scent from the cigar itself was perfect. I had a nice coffee with it as I walked back from the mall to my hotel. It made for a great way to end the day.

Had my usual Boli PC 05 with coffee this morning. Mid morning, had a Jose L. Piedra Conserva for the walk to the mailbox (yeah, it's that far :D ). This afternoon a nicely aged Johnny-O! lonnie while sitting under the old walnut tree with a very nice breeze blowing. Watched all the bikes passing by heading to bike week down at Myrtle Beach. What a fantastic smoke that lonnie was! Not sure for the after dinner selection as yet.

And so I sat out under the stars with a quarter moon giving me a sideways smile. A nice warm breeze was blowing as I ended the day with a Cohiba Robusto OCT 05. I had to really enjoy today since severe storms are rolling in tomorrow.

Hope everyone had as nice a day!

Started the day with a Defiance(xikar) robusto, which was rather enjoyable. Then went with the AVO LE '08 and wasn't very impressed...not at all. Finishing up a San Cristobal(ashton) maestro right now. Glad I chose this cigar as it was absolutley perfect. Exactly what I'm looking for in an evening cigar. I now hate myself for having waited this long to try one. Time to make more room in the humi!!!!

Derek

Had a Padilla Signature 1932 lancero that was great for the first half until it started tunneling halfway. Ditched it and went for a San Cristobal Clasico. Good smoke that still seemed wet after 2 months in the humi. The draw was tighter then I like but the profile was nice.

Started the day with a Defiance(xikar) robusto, which was rather enjoyable. Then went with the AVO LE '08 and wasn't very impressed...not at all. Finishing up a San Cristobal(ashton) maestro right now. Glad I chose this cigar as it was absolutley perfect. Exactly what I'm looking for in an evening cigar. I now hate myself for having waited this long to try one. Time to make more room in the humi!!!!

Derek
In the San Cristobal line the Maestro is my favorite Vitola. :thumbs:
B

The Maestro is the one I haven't tried yet. Now I know which one I'm getting at the next Mahogs herf. ;)

I started with an 06 Edmundo that was oh-so-tasty. Much better than even three months ago. After a bowl of Nightcap, I lit this 3 Siglos Gran Habano that has a nice sweet n sour thing goin. I've grown to like these suckhas. :D

Started with a Devil's Weed Raleigh.
Then I proceeded to clean up after the nasty wind storms last night! Second time in a month!

After a late, and very large lunch, I vegetated in the back yard with a Tatuaje Tainos.

I'm thinking about an Old Henry Toro for tonight. Got in on that 50.00 sampler special Holt's had.

Well, today's lineup includes a Padron Delicias offee, a RP sun grown petit corona for after lunch, and a Olivia Master Blend 2 with my before dinner libation. After supper,3 of my young friends, who I'm mentoring in the art of manly things , are coming over to smoke their first Opus X's. This is always fun for me as I have been deemed "cool" by the younger generation because of my cigar knowledge. :rolleyes: Who'd of thunk it, Cigars bridging the generation gap. Unfortunately, I can't pour them a drink. Old enough to die for their country, but not old enough to drink. :angry:

Doc

Devil Doc...Reading that made me feel good. You're a good man :thumbs:

Started the day with a AVO 787 that was gifted to me thanks(Step)and getting ready to settle in to the Sox game with a H.Upman Sir Winnie with some age on it that was a wish granted to me also by (Step)

Its been a good day!!

Brian

Looking to make up for a crappy smoke day yesterday I grabbed a Cabaiguan Guapo Jr and Rafael Gonzalez PC. Both were incredible. No more new smokes for me, at least for awhile. It's starting to effect how my day goes. :D

Padron 2000 while sipping on a rum and coke at "Cafe Roma" in Beverly Hills with my Uncle Louie from New York. Very nice evening and of course, Padron never disappoints. I shared with him an Ashton Corona, he had some burn problems and kept having to re-light :( Unsure if it was his smoking technique, or perhaps it was still a little wet from shipping, it didn't have more than a few weeks to sit.

I enjoyed a Mag 46 yesterday evening on the deck before grilling a beautiful porterhouse and steaming some asparagus cut earlier in the afternoon. It was a good night! :thumbs:

Yesterday I had a Fuente Cuban Belicoso...pretty good although it was straight out of the store humi and had some burn issues.

Just smoked a 5 Vegas Miami Churchill. My first 5 Vegas Miami and it was pretty damn good.

While "helping" the wife in the garden this evening I enjoyed a REO torpedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.