• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
While watching the Sox let another game slip away on the road I had a PSD4.

Excellent smoke.

Brian

Started with an Anejo 46 with a tightish draw. Followed it with a RyJ Short Churchill '07 with an even tighter draw... :angry:

While watching the Sox let another game slip away on the road I had a PSD4.

Excellent smoke.

Brian

Me too! Draw was a bit tight on this one... :angry:

IMHO the PSD4 is in a league of its own! :whistling:

mac

Over the last several days hanging with family:

-'85 Punch Churchill
-'07 VR Maestros RE
-'07 Trni Ingenios EL
-'06 SLR DC
-'06 RA Estupendos RE
-'07 RA Gigantes
-'00 Partagas Lonsdale
-'07 PL Robusto RE
-'86 La Escepcion Longo

I went "slumming" and I don't care who knows it. You have to be able to admit that something was good even when conventional wisdom says it won't or shouldn't be.

Last evening on my drive home I fired up a Honduran Factory Corojo Lonsdale. These come from JR and sell for $49.95 for a newspaper wrapped "wheel" of 50. I bought these on a lark about a year ago and I am about 15 sticks into the bundle. My normal commute home is 25 min so I often actually "half " these things into two TPC's.

Last night I had a longer drive and smoked a whole one.

Here's my review, ridicule may follow but I am comfortable in my own skin. :thumbs:

They don't suck......at all!

Last night, an Illusione 2. Yum!

A six word post, and I have to fix a typo. :rolleyes:

This morning I had a DPG Serie JJ Maduro Robusto, and I just finished an Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto. Great smokes, both.

Smoking a DPG blue from 06 right now that is an amazing smoke, some age has done this stick nicely

I smoked a RyJ Mille Fleur with a dark ale this afternoon and I am going to smoke a Camacho Coyolar Puro Titan this evening with a snifter of Benedictine, I can't wait!

Pete

Tonight I smoked a Dannaman Artist Line HBPR Torp, and it was damn good.
Nicely aged, perfect draw and burn.

Last night I had a Lieb 100 Corona and talk about nice. It had a mild flavour and great burn from start to finish. The wrapper was a nice natural colorIt was an excellent Mexican cigar.

Also, I'd recommend the Lieb matches. They're made with a nice cedar wood and burn nice, even in a wind.

Tonight I smoked a Dannaman Artist Line HBPR Torp, and it was damn good.
Nicely aged, perfect draw and burn.

I received a PC from that line from Wurm, and it too was damn good!

Last night I smoked an Oliva O robusto. It was adequate, but probably not something I'll look for more of. A decent mild-medium tobacco flavor, with a bit of barnyard going on, and some woodiness. Put together well, burned well, but got very hot with about 1-1.5 inches left, so I put it down.

Yesterday HERFin' with the DFW guys I smoked a 601 Green La Punta which was good but got a bitter towards the end and had a lot of tar build up. I also smoked a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso and it was great as always.

Just smoked a Coronado by LFD which was not too bad. Started off with a big spice/pepper flavor but about halfway through it turned to a sweet almost creamy flavor. Not the best cigar I've had but I enjoyed it.

Last night an Island Prince of some sort given to me by PutzMulligan and I have to say it was a very tasty stick in deed. "Day break island rain" is how I think I described it. I will definitely be picking a few of these up next month while on vacation in Kauai.

Tonight a Hoya De Monterey Special Edition ISOM. Sweet, very sweet. Man, life is good! :rolleyes:

A day in Red Bank in 70* weather I enjoyed a nice 98 VR and 05 boli while the lady went shopping. Only bad part was watching the yanks lose.

During the afternoon at JM Boswell's really nice 2nd floor lounge with Dsav101 & Brewmeister I savored a Camacho 60/6, and a Dunhill Signature Churchill.
The Camacho was nice, medium body and very smooth end to end.
The Dunhill was a really fine smoke that started out with chocolate and developed from there. Pricy but very nice indeed!
Great afternoon & JM Boswell is not only a really fine pipemaker but also a fine man! Thanks to JM!

Started the day with a DPG Blue label while I worked on the 76 Caddie, then after lunch went with a Cohiba Siglo I (thanks Jfields) tonite as I watch the second game of the Sox doubleheader I think I'll go deep in the humi to find something hav'nt had in a while. More will be revealed.

Brian

While herfing with a few good guys smoked..

BBMF 05'
Padron 2000 maddie
Oliva V

All great smokes with great guys!!

I a Zino classic, a RyJ cedro isom and most notibly a Opus with a year and a half of age on it. The Opus had burn problems, flavor didn't really impress me, kind of disapointed. I think I'm done with the Opus, I have had quite a few that didn't do it for me. The rest of you guys can draw strws for my portion of the AF's Opus shipments. enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.