• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Is On Your Radar Right Now?

jsm11 said:
I've fallen into the marketing vortex......stuff that will be coming out this year like the Drew Estate Pope of Greenwich Village, as well as the Tatuaje M80's.  Want to track down some of the Tat Musubi's that just got released in Hawaii.
Marvin Chang from R. Field Wine Company is on here.... He's got the hookup on those Tatuaje's.

Username mc808
Thank you! Email sent....more than happy to provide you one as a finder's fee if it works out!

Has anyone had the Camacho Double Shock? that one looks very interesting and is on my radar for sure.

Rooke said:
Has anyone had the Camacho Double Shock? that one looks very interesting and is on my radar for sure.
Nope, haven't smoked a Camacho that I enjoyed in over a decade.

Got some SLR Regios on the way been wanting to try them out for a while. Also splurged on a box on HdM Epicure Especial and a 10 pack of Monte 2s. As for non Cubans I have been digging the brand Curivari, don't see them many places but my local B&M carries there whole line. If you can try them out. Also can never get enough Nubs

Curivari is very good. I'm setting my sights on Crowned Heads. They have made a lot of one-off projects last year and my shop has got some of there new projects coming in.

The La Flor de Valle Sky Flower from Warped is going to be released on Friday....got my Outlook set to remind me to call Corona Cigar first thing and order a box.  I love the Flor de Valle line, and the addition of a little more punch in the blend for this cigar sounds pretty perfect.  

zeemanb said:
The La Flor de Valle Sky Flower from Warped is going to be released on Friday....got my Outlook set to remind me to call Corona Cigar first thing and order a box.  I love the Flor de Valle line, and the addition of a little more punch in the blend for this cigar sounds pretty perfect.  
All of Kyle Gellis' stuff has been getting enthusiastic reviews for the last few months, plus he's making this with my perennial faves Casa Fernandez at TABSA.  I may have to make a call as well.

mjolnir01 said:

All of Kyle Gellis' stuff has been getting enthusiastic reviews for the last few months, plus he's making this with my perennial faves Casa Fernandez at TABSA.  I may have to make a call as well.

Per the fellow in the shipping dept just now, what they'll have in stock later today is for the in-store events only and aren't available for shipping.  Should have a regular/production shipment in within the next week or so. .  We have a cigar maker in town every month at Outlaw here in KC, I need to see if I can get them to base the events on my favorite cigars at the time, lol.

Everything good is on my radar. Have dome JDN antano cosuls im looking at on freefall (less the $30 for 10pk) and I have box JD howad reserve hr52 as well as 10 toro diamond crown julius ceasers will all be shipping out Tuesday woot woot. Oh yeah some ep carillo short runs on the list tooj. Just got in 5 Upmann 1844 churches as well as a 5 pack of 601 greens. Resting for proper smoking.

zeemanb said:
I just got an email that these are in at corona.

FYI.

CMontoya79 said:

I just got an email that these are in at corona.

FYI.

Yeah, got an order in the other day...Warped announced on Facebook that they were available via phone starting on Saturday.  $112 shipped for a box of 10, really nice folks to deal with on the phone.  Thanks for posting, if I really like them I'll be getting more from them.  Got a 5 pack of their new La Hacienda superiores in the mail today, and they just posted them on Smallbatch too.  Hoping they are good, it would be nice to have a (relatively speaking) cheaper Warped option.

This was kind of cool-  I'd had the Dirty Rat on my radar for a while, but never wanted to pay the crazy resale prices I was finding online.  An employee down at Outlaw that I talk to all the time knew I was curious about them and gave me one this weekend.  Looking forward to checking it out.  I love good, strong corona. 

Smoked a RyJ wide Churchill that was ridiculously good....

Will be finding some when I'm done moving...

I didn't have any major plans for a box purchase until I make some room. But when I get an email from Nice Ash telling me about their upcoming shop exclusive from Tatuaje, called "The Whore"....I'm in.

Still saving my pennies for another run on CC'so that I'll let age as I burn through the current rotation...

Monte. No.2
Mag50
and RASS

Took a decent detour on my way home today to try to find an off the beaten path cigar shop that carries RoMa Craft Cromagnon and some of their other lines. Now I have half a dozen in various sizes resting. Looking forward to trying them in a week or so.