• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

harlem.jpg

Doc

That's him. Scott Sullivan. 2013 blues bass player of the year.

Doc

I guess I could've clinked your link, she introduced the band after the first song. Sorry. That's a terrific set by the way, I hadn't heard of her before but sure did like what I heard.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but I think you nailed it.
I heard this and thought about getting it but while the playing was fine I am not a fan of his vocals. Just too smooth for the blues.

If you need a new funk/blues fix look into Henrik Freischlader - a German guitar player who has been around for a bit over a decade. This is a compilation that is a good place to start. You can find some stuff on Youtube too.

41TVgGo8Z1L._SY355_.jpg

If you need a new funk/blues fix look into Henrik Freischlader - a German guitar player who has been around for a bit over a decade. This is a compilation that is a good place to start. You can find some stuff on Youtube too.

41TVgGo8Z1L._SY355_.jpg

Sounds alot of Jeff Healey

Can be bluesy but not the blues. This album is from 2007 and his newer stuff leans even more to guitar slinger which he is actually pretty good at. A few songs have a vocal style that reminds me of Mark Farner of Grand Funk. You can find stuff on Youtube if you want to hear him.

61ByNEw6F8L._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
Mostly boogie-woogie/jump blues I believe this is their third album from 2003. You could certainly have a good time if you caught them at a bar or a club.

410YZNTXNCL.jpg