• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Brugal Anejo today. Haven't had this for a long time and looking forward to it.

Had some Don Julio Anejo on the rocks with a splash of Grand Marnier and a half a lime.

For those that want to try a Great Margarita recipe!!!

4oz Tequila (preferably a nice sipper)
.75oz Orange Liquor (Grand Marnier, Gran Gala etc)
1/2 a lime squeezed.

:thumbs:

A dram each of:
Balvenie 10 Founders Reserve
Peat Monster
Yamazaki 12 single malt - if you're a scotch fan you owe it to yourself to find a bottle of this.

Aberlour a'bundadh tonight . . . love this stuff. :love:

The Macallan Cask Strength bit the dust earlier in the week. Damn its deceptive smoothness!

~Boar

Had myself some Johnnie Walker Gold. I wasn't all that impressed. I felt like I was chewing on a piece of wood.

Charter Oak Platinum Rum, distilled up the road in Austin. Been muddling mint and making mojitos since about 6 . . . heh.

It's not bad for a clear rum. Usually I go in for the aged ones, but . . . mojitos! :thumbs:

~Boar

Charter Oak Platinum Rum, distilled up the road in Austin. Been muddling mint and making mojitos since about 6 . . . heh.

It's not bad for a clear rum. Usually I go in for the aged ones, but . . . mojitos! :thumbs:

~Boar

I'm still trying to get my hands on some Diplomatico Blanco. It is supposed to be a true sipping white rum. From my understanding, there have been some distribution problems, so it's not found in the US other than Florida.

I've been drinking a fair amount of Four Turkeys.

A few weeks ago I was sitting in the garage with about a half shot of Wild Turkey 101 and Four Roses Yellow Label in each bottle. I figured what the hell and dumped them both into my glass. Surprisingly it was great, the proof went down to 90 and the Four Roses cut some of the harshness of the Turkey. Since then I've gone through a bottle of the combination and still think its pretty good. YMMV.

I've been drinking a fair amount of Four Turkeys.

A few weeks ago I was sitting in the garage with about a half shot of Wild Turkey 101 and Four Roses Yellow Label in each bottle. I figured what the hell and dumped them both into my glass. Surprisingly it was great, the proof went down to 90 and the Four Roses cut some of the harshness of the Turkey. Since then I've gone through a bottle of the combination and still think its pretty good. YMMV.

LOL! That sounds worthy of a try...:thumbs:

Hine Antique...
Very nice.
Smells hot, goes down smooth.
Quite complex.

How much is this?
:D

-Rob

Last night was Cragganmore 12 and Bowmore Darkest 15.
(12 + 15 = 27 great years!)

Tonights lineup: Johnny Walker Blue, Macallan 25 and a small pour of 30. Now if I can only choose a cigar.