• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What you got cooking tonight?

Getting ready to throw some filet mignon seasoned with mcavoyd's green chili seasoning he bombed me with today. Very excited for this stuff! :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy RRB! I'm cooking some Asado tonight. (Pork with red chile). Just prepared the red chile sauce tonight. Quite the task. Anyways beans, rice, with some asado. MMMMMMMM! :thumbs:

Mmmm. Asado sounds delicious. I've got some premo pork that I really need to learn how to take advantage of.

I made some chicken taco pizza. Crust, taco sauce, Chipotle Chicken, Mozz, Mexi blend cheese. Bake 5 mins. Add Rotel Tomatos, crushed yellow corn tortilla chips. Bake 4 minutes. Top with Lettuce. Serve with a side of Sour Cream. Wasn't sure if the 8.5 month pregnant wife would love it or toss her cookies. It was a winner.

Took some leftover pork tenderloin, leftover baked ham, swiss cheese, and Pepperidge Farm Sub rolls and grilled up some Cuban Sandwiches with side salads. My Mom is visiting, and had never had a Cuban Sandwich. She loved it.

Home made pizza:
Garden grown Pizza sauce
Woods grown venison hamburger
pepperoni
garden grown green pepper
onion
mushrooms
pizza cheese
baked in cast iron skillet

Home made pizza:
Garden grown Pizza sauce
Woods grown venison hamburger
pepperoni
garden grown green pepper
onion
mushrooms
pizza cheese
baked in cast iron skillet

Took some leftover pork tenderloin, leftover baked ham, swiss cheese, and Pepperidge Farm Sub rolls and grilled up some Cuban Sandwiches with side salads. My Mom is visiting, and had never had a Cuban Sandwich. She loved it.

That sounds great! What do you spread on the Sub rolls?

(Last Night) Breakfast for dinner. Corn Cob Smoked thick cut Bacon, sausage links, potatos, eggs, and "In your face Pancake." What, might you ask, are In Your Face Pancakes? Those would be pancakes cooked perfectly in a stove top pan after your Wfie INSISTED it could not be done and it was impossible. She even refused to tell me what she wanted on top of her pancakes at the grocery store because she was so sure it was not going to happen.

(Last Night) Breakfast for dinner. Corn Cob Smoked thick cut Bacon, sausage links, potatos, eggs, and "In your face Pancake." What, might you ask, are In Your Face Pancakes? Those would be pancakes cooked perfectly in a stove top pan after your Wfie INSISTED it could not be done and it was impossible. She even refused to tell me what she wanted on top of her pancakes at the grocery store because she was so sure it was not going to happen.

What's the problem? There's only one thing that goes on pancakes.

Doc.

Syrup? Fruit Topping? Whipped Cream? Chocolate Chips? Gummy Bears? Sprinkly Doodads?

My better half is whipping up some chicken cacciatore!!
wub.gif

Made some miso glazed black cod over a cold soba sesame 'salad'

Last night was Filet Mignon on the grill and my new favorite salad. This salad is great and easy to make. I originally found it online but made some changes of my own.

Salad
1 package of mixed baby greens
1 package of fresh strawberries
Feta Cheese
Walnuts or Pecans

Dressing
4 Tbsp. Honey
3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Sugar

Slice strawberries, toss into bowl with greens. Mix dressing and add to salad along with cheese and nuts and toss just before serving. I actually mixed up the dressing an hour or so before dinner and let the pecans soak in it until I was ready to serve. Then I just threw them in and tossed everything. My wife loves this salad.

Since I'm home bound in this storm I just make a quick batch of escarole and bean soup and I'm going to give some slow cooked ribs in the oven a try.

Made some filet steaks out in the grill in the snowstorm last night.

Just got done picking the hen I boiled & putting together a big pot of chicken noodle soup to simmer while the kids and I venture outside. That, and two loaves of homemade French Baguette's.

I figured I'd be too tired to cook when I come in from shoveling three feet of snow (and it's still coming down).

Eggplant Parmigianno, Chicken Cutlets, Salad. Simple, but good eating.

Making chicken pot pie for lunch. So nice and comforting on a snowy afternoon. :)

Baked ziti with sausage and bechamel. Heart attack food. Ya gotta die of somthing.

Doc.