• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out this morning with a ERDM Cafe Au Lait with morning coffee, then a ERDM Rectangulare Maduro and a Camacho Habano. And yes, d, I went through the day without smoking an Excalibur. :eek:

I just finished a Partagas 150 A
that was gifted by a good swapping
buddy in Minnesota. Never had the
A before. Great smoke with a very
refined Cameroon taste. The cigar
gods smiled on me today.

shadow, how did you manage that? haha well i had one for you, excalibur 1066 merlin yesterday. woke up with a sore throat this morning, tho. <cough cough>

Sorry about the sore throat d. Had a AF 858, AF Double Chateau Sungrown, Excalibur I Maduro, and just finished a ERDM Robusto Suprema.d, picked up a box of the 1066 Merlins today. That's a nice cigar. :biggrin:

thanks shadow, it was a pretty mild case tho. and like a nut i smoked one of those monster puros indios pyramide no. 1's today. what was i thinking? well, the last one goes out in the pass, but i'll have to wrap it carefully since it seems like they don't ship very well.

Smoking a Opus Petit Lancero. Great way to start the day. Love a full bodied cigar after a big breakfast. Great smokes to all!

i think calling opus full-bodied is an understatement, they're just plain strong. <but i like it!> wish more brands were like that.

Had a CAO eXtreme robusto at a herf in Dallas. Well made box-pressed cigar.  Full bodied but with lots of flavor.  Yummmm!

Today was a VSG Corona Gorda and a Perdomo2 Rhombus. The VSG was wonderful, the Perdomo, although a good smoke, no kick! Making chocolate chip cookies with the kids in a while...what goes with that??
:confused:

Tonight, I am smoking an H. Upmann 2000 Millenium. This is one fine cigar. :)

didn't smoke too much this weekend, but did have a nice bolivar royal corona isom yesterday. i expected a full-bodied smoke, but this turned out to be on the mild-medium side.

well, just finished a montesino sun-grown pyramid. burned a little unevenly at first, but evened out as it went. draw was a bit too tight for my liking, but it tasted so good that i would definitely get more of these despite the draw problem.

Had to work this weekend so no cigars were smoked. I'll be glad to see warm weather so I can smoke out on the deck at night. Smoked a AF 858 Natural this afternoon. I never get tired of this cigar.

I had two newbies to me this weekend:
a Gurkha Perfecto #2 and a La Belle
Epoque small Belicoso. Both were very
good. The Gurkha has a distinct cognac
undertaste and is full bodied. The LBE
had a nice Cameroon wrapper and showed
lots of spice. I would recommend both.

Had a LaLuna Maduro Fuerte Colada.Intense little smoke! When I first lit it I thought it would be too strong. It became very enjoyable once the ember settled down. Great smoke for cold winter nights when you want something quick and strong. Definitely the best “small” smoke I’ve had.

gurkha! that's the first i've seen someone say they've smoked one of those. verrry interesting.only had 1 laluna maduro fuerte, but so long ago can't even remember what it was like. enjoyed an LGC serie r no. 4 this afternoon. the easy draw made up for yesterday's montesino, but it finished leaving an ashy aftertaste. otherwise it was fine.

smoked a c.a.o. l'anniv. cameroon petit today. picked up a tin of these last nite. at 4"x30 they make a perfect quickie smoke.

lately I have been switching off between NAPA (regular and reserve) ,Excalibur (1066 Galahads0 and Sweet Dreams Vanilla cigarettes.

had a padron 2000 last nite. currently trying to decide what to have for the flyers/maple leafs game.

Went to my local shop today and was gifted a Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series by the owner. He just got his account with Perdomo and C.A.O. The cigar was boxpressed perfecto-shaped with a rosado wrapper. Lit it up and was rewarded with a very flavorful smoke. It was also one of the few Perdomos that I did not have a burn problem with. Also smoked a Hemingway Classic which, as usual, was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.