• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, i rationalized that it was enough of an occasion to smoke them. :) my spring allergies are finally fading, so i'm finally able to smoke more again.

Yesterday had an Aristoff Cameroon Corona, A pre-production Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso Fino and a AF 858 Maduro.

Yesterday, I had a Punch Rare Corojo. What a smoke !!!
Great flavor, very nice construction. Pretty color.Today, back to my old standby... A Padron Londres. Still my favorite.

TomUfer, how would you rate the strength on those Corojos? I gots ta know!:biggrin:

Today,after a beauty of a day working in the yard, I torched a VSG Robusto. This is one of my favorite smokes. Enjoyed it after dinner while sitting outside enjoying the end of the day.

Shadow, I've only smoked a few Punch's but this one was very nice. It was fairly strong and had a little bite to it, but I did enjoy it. Burned smooth and evenly. Got a little stronger towards the end and I put it out once it got up to the band. Don't think I could have smoked it any further without some unpleasentness.

Yesterday I had a Maria Mancini Robusto Larga in the afternoon. Then last night went to the local cigar shop/lounge to smoke, drink and listen to some good music. While there I enjoyed a Trinidad Fundadores and a Lusi, along with some Planters Gold Rum.

Saturday was my anniversary so I pulled out some cigars out of my special occasion humidor. Smoked an AF Untold Story, Hoyo Double Corona(ISOM), and after a nice dinner out with my bride of 22 years, I just finished a Bolivar Belicoso Fino(ISOM) out on the deck.Life is good. ####, with the great day I had today, even married life is good. :biggrin:

i set fire to some good ones too last couple days. yesterday a 4 year old saint luis rey corona and a c.a.o. extreme toro. today started with a la aurora petit beli, then a saint luis rey regios & a partagas serie d no. 4.

Saturday stated with a Free Cuba Torp. Then went to the cigarshop/lounge for another wonderful evening which included throwing darts this time. Had a Partagas Limited Reserve Regale and a Cohiba Robusto.

Had a GREAT weekend.
Some excellent smokes went to cigar heaven.
Saturday's were: AF858 Maduro, ISOM Monte#3, and finished with AF SG Cuban Beli.
Sunday: ISOM Monte#4, La Unica Cameroon Torp, and finished with an AF WOA.
Haven't treated myself like that for awhile but, the weather was beautiful and the "Spring Fever" broke.

Hey Charlie, sounds like you had a great weekend. Sunday was a Lone Wolf day for me. Robusto, Churchill and Torp.

As I post this, I am enjoying a Graycliff Elegante 71/4 X 38. I find them to be a great medium strength cigar. Beautiful construction, with a very nice flavor. I was lucky enough to buy some boxes at a great price. So, at around 7 a stick, they are a great stick, IMHO.

Smoked a Partagas Series S Perfecto, AF 858 Maduro, and a Punch Corojo Double Corona today.

friday, we bought a new truck and i had a ryj petit corona while waiting for the paperwork to be finished. saturday, a monte #5 and a saint luis rey serie 'A'. yesterday a vsg corona gorda, saint luis rey petit corona & a c.a.o. cameroon churchill.

I finally got enough free time to sit down and properly enjoy a cigar. I thoroughly enjoyed another one of Gil's finely aged Partagas Perfectos. :) Thanks Gil!

Keith, I finally broke down and bought a box of the Partagas Perfectos and put them in the bottom of the coolidor for a nice long nap. After smoking a couple of Gil's aged ones thought I might as well age my own box.Smoked a AF Short Story on the way home from work tonight and just finished a Bolivar Fuerte 654.

I have a cabinet of RyJ Vintage that have been resting since last November. They should be fine smokes around the Winter holidays.

weekend smokes were Excalibur Prensado maduro - really really good (from the 2k1 pass - thanks djm), LGC Corona maduro - pretty good but I'll stick with Wavells, and a couple of Mac Robust Ascots (killing time while grilling) - not bad for little cigars.Tonight there's a Cuban ERDM Choix Supreme that's been calling me all day...

art, i just saw those prensados on special for &#3649/box. (offer expires may 4th) i'd have grabbed a box but i don't have the room right now. yesterday i had an h. upmann sir winston and a perdomo reserve maduro no. 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.