• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing up some Opus One that slcraider sent me. I love this stuff.....

Had some Trout Stream in a Charatan Canadian. I used to think that the whole "Lane Era" mystique was just that, but this pipe has me thinking otherwise... :love:

I managed to get a couple of great cigars in today (DP Series JJ and a RASS). I am now capping the night off with some MacBaren Dark twist in a Stanwell 144.

Vermont Maple, a blend from Pipeworks & Wilke in a Savinelli Natural. A very nice, non-cloying aromatic in a pipe that has to be one of the best deals in quality briar ever. :thumbs:

Hmm, nothing since the 4th? Well, we'll just have to bump this up!

This AM, some Rattray's Black Mallory in a Sav Extra sort of billiard. Actually kind of an egg with a long round shank and a saddle bit. Another 40 year old pipe.

This AM, some Rattray's Black Mallory in a Sav Extra sort of billiard. Actually kind of an egg with a long round shank and a saddle bit. Another 40 year old pipe.

I smoked some not long ago and forgot to post about it. Like a week ago and now for the life of me, I can't remember which one it was. :( I think it was the Plum Cake or Escudo.

I smoked some not long ago and forgot to post about it. Like a week ago and now for the life of me, I can't remember which one it was. :( I think it was the Plum Cake or Escudo.

Breaking in a Briar pipe with some southern bell that ol' Peaty sent me a while back :thumbs:

I decided its a pipe day so nothing but pipe smoking. I'm starting the day with the Da Vinci in my Nording Cobra pipe from 2004. :thumbs:

Well, I'm really not sure... Fired up a Butz Choquin bent that I set down last week and just came across. I'm pretty sure it's a flake but as to what it it..... Guess it's not the only flake here. :laugh:

GLP Westminster in a full bent Don Carlos at the moment. This tobacco is much better almost crumbling dry. :thumbs:

FMOTT in a stanwell apple nosewarmer. a bit later is gona be bullseye in a boswell bent ball.

Reiner Long Golden Flake. All I can say is This Stuff Rules, one of the best tobaccos I've had in years.

I have been swamped for weeks. finally time to sit with the pipe and enjoy some bowls courtesy of Mr. Peat.

first this evening: Black Bart in my original Ben Wade Bent. Overall I give it 1 1/2 stars. I didn't finish the Bowl. I assume this is a local blend as I couldn't find a listing for it.

Second: The Duke in my Nording: two stars even thought I found a wood stick fragment in the blend. Mild w/ a slight bite but it stayed lit well. I assume this is a local blend as I couldn't find a listing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.