• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

For breakfast and lunch today... Krispy Kreme Donuts :)
Oi vey. One of those way too close to my house. Have to go to Lowe's today. KK is right in front. A betting man would say I'm going now. :D

For lunch, I had a nice Pastrami, Corned Beef, and Muenster, with far too many potato chips. I'm still full...:eek:

Danno, it may not be good for you, but man are they good..

Danno, it may not be good for you, but man are they good..
Yes, they were! ;)
We had a short lived Mom and Pop shop here. All from scratch raised and cake donuts.
Fabulous stuff. Went under due to what I call a "mediocre chain food mentality". Damned shame.

Had the day off, so I went by my favorite taco shop for breakfast. I get there early and they know me, so I just take the spit off the grill and do curls with it...take a bite, do a curl, exercise and a meal at the same time. I get in a solid ten minutes sometimes before the police show up.

View media item 11737

Kale, spinach, chard and carrots salad with tomatoes, croutons, sesame seeds lightly drenched with balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. 20160321_231747.jpg

image.jpeg

To go in or not to go in? Thanks Bill, I blame you...

edited to fix sideways pic

Last edited:
What's on the plate, today?

My ass.
The dark side of being a commissioned salesman is when you have to tell management why you're giving money back to a customer.

I predict tonight is going to be a whiskey night...again.

New food truck in KC, "The Waffler".....Liege style Belgian waffles are a serious game changer. Anything that looks like glaze is actually sugar pellets in the dough melted by the waffle iron.

1930590_10153679072678853_7153261798602744874_n.jpg