• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Saw this posted on facebook many times recently and gave it a try. Eh. I'd rather just make an avocado omelette.
xbed8n.jpg

Fired up the smoker for the first time in many months today. Threw on some beef short ribs.
2lnv0wh.jpg

Ok, don't judge me. Wife saw the results I've had fasting and signed us up for a 6 week long fast, together. Happy wife, happy life....whatever. Anyway, at the end of our fast, she wanted to try a 5 day egg fast, ok works for me. She's quitting today after lunch and I'm seeing it through, until my last egg meal, tomorrow night. Do you know how hard it is, to find recipes with egg/cheese/fat only?

I've made lots and lots of pumpkin rolls and even red velvet rolls, love both of them. Today, I made an egg/cream cheese and mascarpone cheese filled roll. Surprisingly, it was good. I cooked the "roll" a little too long, but it was still good. Next time, I'll use cream cheese for the filling, i stead of mascarpone.

20190411_114216.jpg

Rolled up:

20190411_114408.jpg

Ok, don't judge me. Wife saw the results I've had fasting and signed us up for a 6 week long fast, together. Happy wife, happy life....whatever. Anyway, at the end of our fast, she wanted to try a 5 day egg fast, ok works for me. She's quitting today after lunch and I'm seeing it through, until my last egg meal, tomorrow night. Do you know how hard it is, to find recipes with egg/cheese/fat only?

I've made lots and lots of pumpkin rolls and even red velvet rolls, love both of them. Today, I made an egg/cream cheese and mascarpone cheese filled roll. Surprisingly, it was good. I cooked the "roll" a little too long, but it was still good. Next time, I'll use cream cheese for the filling, i stead of mascarpone.

View attachment 25904

Rolled up:

View attachment 25905

View attachment 25904

Rolled up:

View attachment 25905
what about a simple quiche?

Steet tacos last night. A new friend said he had not had any good Mexican food during his time here (forgive him, Lord, he's German), though he moved here in 2006. My friends and I showed him the way with some of the best street tacos we know around our area. We have him the full experience with elote and churros afterwards and Modelo tall boys to drink. I hope we've at least saved one poor soul.

Took a couple of days off this week so made myself some food.

Had this combo for breakfast. Homemade blue crab meat spread with capers, toasted bread with homemade pesto sauce, soppressata and cherry tomatoes dressed in virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pink salt and chili garlic sauce. The No. 4 helped make this as delicious as could be.
full

Later on, 60 days dried aged (by me) NY Strip, arugula salad, potato gratin and a couple of smoked hot Italian sausages. Washed it all down with some Japanese whisky. This cigar was gifted to me by John (Jfields) and man, I enjoyed the heck out of it, again, thanks a lot brother for sending this beauty my way.
full