• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Made a nice big batch of Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut White Chocolate Cookies tonight. Figured we'd drop some off for the mother-in-law while she's at the rehab for her hip replacement and hip fracture recovery. Nobody allowed inside hospitals or rehab facilities, but we think she'll really enjoy them. Gotta be better than institutional food....
1206201759a~2.jpg

Dang! That looks scrumptious!!! I've never attempted a focaccia before, but have always wanted to try! Are those big beautiful chunks of garlic I see?

They are! I love garlic so any time a recipe calls for it I exceed their recommendations 😂 it wasn't as hard to make as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty fun lol. This is the recipe that I followed.

They are! I love garlic so any time a recipe calls for it I exceed their recommendations 😂 it wasn't as hard to make as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty fun lol. This is the recipe that I followed.

I'm going to have to give it a try! And I hear ya on the garlic. If the recipe calls for two cloves of garlic, I'm like "Ok, 8 cloves of garlic....."

Used my new outdoor wok this am.. sorry the pictures suck, it was cold outside and the wok puts out some steam. Thanks to @Tall Paul and the rest of the vherf crew foe recommendations on getting this right. Learned a few things during the process so it’ll be more streamlined next time. Even my sons friend who spent the night loved it. His dinners consist of hamburger nothing on it because he is soooooo picky and won’t try anything !!!!
EB2167D0-20C8-47A1-988C-705ACCC900B3.jpeg
F32EA965-96B0-4065-B955-589CCE6851AC.jpeg
389E64F3-D5D3-4EC6-8E86-19134C5C0B04.jpeg
8A7F1994-F488-4610-AA69-DA2A4EB4E5A2.jpeg
B3A0CF13-AE5C-406E-8A5D-5DAAB854AA05.jpeg
FFB520F1-EB1E-4457-9018-202473D997E4.jpeg

Used my new outdoor wok this am.. sorry the pictures suck, it was cold outside and the wok puts out some steam. Thanks to @Tall Paul and the rest of the vherf crew foe recommendations on getting this right. Learned a few things during the process so it’ll be more streamlined next time. Even my sons friend who spent the night loved it. His dinners consist of hamburger nothing on it because he is soooooo picky and won’t try anything !!!!
View attachment 36755
View attachment 36749
View attachment 36750
View attachment 36751
View attachment 36752
View attachment 36753
It’s strange how things work. I helped convince you on the 700, and now this is probably going to cost me money because I want the matador now too.

Chilean sea bass with toasted capers, roasted golden beets, and herbed string beans. I thought it could have used a light sauce, but the wife thought it was good the way it was. But I bet she wouldn't have turned down a spoonful of brown butter...

If you haven't tried cooking Chilean sea bass, you really should. It's a little pricey, but it's a wonderful piece of fish. It's not very fishy, and has a very delicate texture that almost melts in your mouth. It's easy to make something good when you start with great ingredients.

2020-12-17 19.40.00-1.jpg