• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Miso glazed Chilean Sea Bass on a bed of wilted sesame infused spinach. Sweet chili and sesame seed asparagus. I only intended to blanch the asparagus in water, but cooked it more than intended. Still good, but I prefer my asparagus still crispy.
BE614F7F-BAF7-4E02-A5C3-A0DEDD4E77B1.jpeg

Baby backs, cooked outside. Made a tent for three hours then opened up for the grand finale. No special rub, just S&P and yellow mustard. Yes, they fell off da bone. Me sitting outside at 92° cooked my ole ass too but it was worth it. Homemade potato salad, squash, tomatoes, three different fruits made for a hearty meal.

648F44D1-BD4D-45F4-9ECA-CAFE4270F55F.jpegA28DCB97-CA85-49E9-9BDD-9CD3BD22523A.jpeg

Baby backs, cooked outside. Made a tent for three hours then opened up for the grand finale. No special rub, just S&P and yellow mustard. Yes, they fell off da bone. Me sitting outside at 92° cooked my ole ass too but it was worth it. Homemade potato salad, squash, tomatoes, three different fruits made for a hearty meal.

View attachment 45347View attachment 45348
looks delicious!!