• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

That sounds amazin!
It is. We do the same with the turkey bones too. Freeze 'em and make soup. While in the freezer, the smoke flavor and smell strengthens some and adds a really nice smokey flavor to the soup.

Done right, clam pie is the bomb! Our daughter came back home to do her masters degree and her and the wife bonded over perfecting recipes. Pizza crust was one of the recipes, they use Lidia’s. Another of my favorites is caramelized onions, prosciutto and shrimp with a reduced balsamic vinegar drizzled over it.
I ate a clam pie once. I think it was rotten.🤢

I am laughing my ass off! It might be the buzz I have, but I just think that's funny as hell.

A friend at work shot too many deer last year and gave me a couple of them, and I've been working my way through the freezer on weekends. Venison loin with demi-glace, celery root puree, orange glazed carrots, roasted brussle sprouts, pumpkin gnocchi, roasted garlic with blood orange segments and blackberries.

2021-10-24 20.14.26.jpg

A friend at work shot too many deer last year and gave me a couple of them, and I've been working my way through the freezer on weekends. Venison loin with demi-glace, celery root puree, orange glazed carrots, roasted brussle sprouts, pumpkin gnocchi, roasted garlic with blood orange segments and blackberries.

View attachment 48399
I was wondering where you had been. Back with authority!