• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest beer purchase?

Hey want to go the the Renaissance festival in Holly? This is the last weekend and I will be there Friday and Saturday. Friday with friends and Saturday with the kids and wife.

Oh and nice beer btw...
Yes I do, lol. But this weekend is already spoken for. If they do it every year I’d definitely game for a Renaissance herf next summer!

I’ll let you know when I try one. Based in the reviews, I’m gonna say get it if you can find it
Quit drinking before they started barrel aging it, but aged, regular WWS is one of the beers I miss most! My brother drank the last one from my cellar, must have been 15 years old or so at this point, he said it was amazing.

Quit drinking before they started barrel aging it, but aged, regular WWS is one of the beers I miss most! My brother drank the last one from my cellar, must have been 15 years old or so at this point, he said it was amazing.
They say these cellar incredibly well. I may have to hide two of these.

@cabaiguan juan I’m having one right now. Molasses, toffee, sassafras (I’m dead serious) and raisin/fig. It’s a fantastic beer! Be warned, this stuff is stupid strong. Somewhere around 17.3%