• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest beer purchase?

Ok, I bought a small bottle of this screwball. I don’t know how you guys drink it. You must be stoned with munchies but then not have any munchies so you drink this as a last resort.
It’s actually pretty good I think. If you buy it expecting whiskey or bourbon, then you’re going to have a bad days

Ok, I bought a small bottle of this screwball. I don’t know how you guys drink it. You must be stoned with munchies but then not have any munchies so you drink this as a last resort.
Clearly your not dipping a jelly samich in it, its ok I did it wrong my first time too.

It’s actually pretty good I think. If you buy it expecting whiskey or bourbon, then you’re going to have a bad days
And if you drink a shot of it every 5 minutes until three bottles of it are gone, you have good nights!

There is a new peanut butter whiskey out called Sheep dog and it is way better!

Moved to proper thread.. 🤦‍♂️ for the record I did buy them both today lol.

Attachments

• 44F0D0A4-30FC-4879-A7D1-48B81FAD7E57.jpeg
    44F0D0A4-30FC-4879-A7D1-48B81FAD7E57.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 1
  • B9DD1919-8E10-4023-B8AA-D145EBFBC279.jpeg
    B9DD1919-8E10-4023-B8AA-D145EBFBC279.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1