• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those who bought things I recently sold I was able to pick up two boxes of Trini Reyes, a box of Partagas Shorts, and a full box of UTS.

Just received a beautiful box of Greycliff Espresso PG. :thumbs:

Scott

Box of Tatuaje Noellas. Nice and spicey for such a small smoke.

cao sambas from Al

What did you think of these? I almost bought a box of these today but, after reading the mixed reviews on Top 25 I decided to wait until I try one.

Got box of Avo Signatures Lonsdales and a box of CAO Italias Ciao from Niceash last week. Great price on the Ciao and it came with a fiver of Novellas.

box of DCmax #3

Fluck-n-a, when does it end? I'm filling up a 2nd coolidor, never thought i'd fill up the 1st, you bastids have led me astray ;)

box of DCmax #3

Fluck-n-a, when does it end? I'm filling up a 2nd coolidor, never thought i'd fill up the 1st, you bastids have led me astray ;)

Self control my friend. Self.... ah who am I kidding? ;)

Some unbanded cigars from Switzerland that are supposed to taste a lot like Punch SS #1. I hope they get here because they are being detained by customs.

I picked up 4 ESG Robustos and the Colecciones Del Rey Sampler from Holts today:

gallery_4370_101_18580.jpg

...and yes, I'm aware that there is a cigar missing from the sampler (and two of another). Holts is correcting the mistake.

I've lost my damn mind: Box of DCMax #5, got a lead on a box of WOAM for $230, if it's still there it's mine. I gotta quit this, i may be sending in cigars as a mortgage payment.

Oh, and i did pick up a bottle of: Zacapa 23, Buff. Trace, PVW 12yo lot b

Thanks to those who bought things I recently sold I was able to pick up two boxes of Trini Reyes, a box of Partagas Shorts, and a full box of UTS.
That Reyes sale roped me in, too! Super Partagas rounded out the order! They are much more flavorful than the PSP4/2 vitolas but much quicker, of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.