• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

Mrepp said:

I also fell victim to the Tat TAA and the Jason. One box each. Though is skipped the dress box. Had one each ROTT and I think I made a good move on both.

I'm jealous. I'm soo out of touch with things these days I didnt even know about the Tats.

If you mean Tatuaje in general, then you really should try a few.  The regular Cazador (brown label) line is consistently good.  If you mean these releases, neither is hard to find and putting the "special" label aside they are worth MSRP.

Two ten-packs Alec Bradley 2nds PCs for $37! :)

I picked up the Headley Grange sampler that Uptown / Israel had, and a 5-er of the Tat TAA's.  Rumor is the TAA's this year are very different than the 2012's and 2011's....which were absolutely stellar smokes.  Hope I'm not disappointed.

Yeah, the Tat Halloween smokes are cool, and some have been quite good.  I simply refuse to chase them; kudos to the guys that found them.  The 'plain old' 10-count boxes seem to pop up here and there, may score one of those.

Just a few sticks to mix in my daily routine of one good cigar in the evening. They came in yesterday :) .
The PAM1926 is a long time favorite.
Had to try the LP9 after much study here at CP.  The LFDDL; i have tried one and wanted to try them again.

[SIZE=10pt]5 - Padron - 1926 - # 2 - Maduro - 5 1/2" x 52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]3 - Drew Estate - Liga Privada #9 - Robusto - Oscuro - 5" x 52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]3 - Drew Estate - Liga Privada #9 - Toro - Oscuro - 6" x 52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2 - La Flor Dominicana - Double Ligero - Double Ligero 600 - Natural - 5 1/4" x 52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2 - La Flor Dominicana - Double Ligero - Double Ligero 600 - Maduro - 5 1/4" x 52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2 - La Flor Dominicana - Double Ligero - Chisel - Maduro - 6 1/4" x 54[/SIZE]

Capt J said:
Just a few sticks to mix in my daily routine of one good cigar in the evening. They came in yesterday :) .
The PAM1926 is a long time favorite.

Great sticks, but I have a minor nit to pick with you....only because I've made the same mistake.  There is no such thing as a 'PAM 1926'.  There is most certainly a 'PAM', also referred to as a 'Padron Anniversary Maduro', or more specifically a "1964 Anniversary Series".  The '1926 Serie' was introduced in 2002 to commemorate Sr. Padron's 75th birthday.  It's not an 'anniversary' smoke in any way, shape, or form.

...yeah, it's nit picking, but let's call 'em what they really are.... :cool:

I have not found the chase to be all that difficult. I have managed to get full dress boxes of every release since the Drac with no more than 2(two) phone calls.

Thanks BBS i am here to learn and have much learning to do. Would they be PM1926?

This place does amaze me... :)

Capt J said:
Thanks BBS i am here to learn and have much learning to do. Would they be PM1926?

This place does amaze me... :)
... if you refer to them as a '26 maddy, we'd all know exactly what you meant. .;-)

You guys might die laughing. My last purchase is a 25-count bundle of Nestor Seconds 454 Maduro that I picked up for a low price. They are a decent cigar for the price. I added these to the collection for those friends who have no idea what a good cigar tastes like, but want to smoke a cigar while we watch football.

They will see that nice dark wrapper, the pretty label, and assume I just handed them one of my best premium cigars. I will go ahead and smoke one along with them, since they are decent. At least this way I can save my best cigars for my own leisure smoking instead of watching the humidor go empty without any appreciation. Does anyone want to drop by to watch the game?  

Picked up a few sticks yesterday.

2 - Tat Monster Series "Jason".  If they are good, I might pick up a non-dress box.
2 - Opus Petite Corona

Picked up some cheapies I've been wanting to try:

5 - La Gloria Cubana Gilded Age Churchill
5 - Romeo y Julieta House of Capulet Toro
5 - Perdomo 2 Limited Edition Robusto Maduro
5 - H. Upmann Sungrown Short Churchill

Couldn't pass up the fire sale on Trinidad Reyes,so I pulled the trigger on another box.

Last night I bought a MUWAT, an Lx2, and a Hemingway Best Seller. A first for all three.

Backslide said:

I also fell victim to the Tat TAA and the Jason. One box each. Though is skipped the dress box. Had one each ROTT and I think I made a good move on both.

I'm jealous. I'm soo out of touch with things these days I didnt even know about the Tats.

You're really not missing much. I'd rather have a beer than drink kool-aid.

It is a really nice cigar! Just glad there were non dress boxes out there to be had this year. I could care less about scoring the dress box.