• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

4 Nica Rustica singles......we shall see if they live up to the hype....they arrived at my local yesterday.

1 box AB It's a girl toros ( same as AB American sungrown) and off the devil's site a 5er of EPC new wave Connecticut Divinos and a 10 pack of Oliva serie O Robustos.

I restocked my Illusione ~2~ supply. Also some super-sekrit bomb fodder.

A box of Bahia insignia and a Gurkha grab bag should be on my doorstep when I get home.

A few Fuente Rosado and Herrera Estelis from uptown_isy, thanks brother!

C

I picked up a 6 Shooter box from Crowned Heads. 2 Four Kicks, 2 Headley Grange and 2 JD Howard plus 5 Tatuaje tattoo10 Miami. Not a big Tatuaje smoker but really like these. 

Box of HDM Epicure #2s, Box of Monte #4s, 2 Boxes of Padron Serie '26 #35 Maddies.

Nica Rustica ( 50 count box, 25 count pack ) yes, confirmed in stock and shipping today.

La Aurora Perfidio Maduro 5er.

Padron 3000 Maduro box

Pugman1943 said:
Nica Rustica ( 50 count box, 25 count pack ) yes, confirmed in stock and shipping today.

La Aurora Perfidio Maduro 5er.

Padron 3000 Maduro box

Maybe best to let your fellow group buyers know this in your thread!

Just picked up a 5 pack of Opus X Taurus the Bull. Great looking sticks.

Smoked one today while shovelling the snow. Wondering if I should do a review but never did one before.

partagasman2008 said:
Just picked up a 5 pack of Opus X Taurus the Bull. Great looking sticks.

Smoked one today while shovelling the snow. Wondering if I should do a review but never did one before.

There is a first time for everything. Do it up!!!

I think I'll try. I'll have another sometime this week and write up a little review. 
I really enjoyed the first one so I'll sample another to be sure before penning the results 

partagasman2008 said:
I think I'll try. I'll have another sometime this week and write up a little review. 
I really enjoyed the first one so I'll sample another to be sure before penning the results 
:thumbs:

877195125b9c11e3812612d9ce12e579_8.jpg

My 2nd box of Boli pc landed ! Now I can proceed and smoke the first and age this one ! Yay