• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

Torpedo Bob said:

Just scored a box of 25 Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toros from Costco for $108.99.  I'm one happy dude!

Costco? Didn't know they sold cigars

Not a big selection.  The one near me usually stocks Romeo & Julietta, Montecristo, Hupmann, and a few other assortments.  I was stunned to see the Undercrowns and a Rocky Patel special sampler (can't remember what it was).

Wow, lucky you...

One box ea. of: Don Pepin Black Label Robustos 1979, AF Cuban Bellicoso Sungrowns, Tatuaje Havana VI Angles, Tatuaje Miami Noellas.

Doc

I let them all rest a couple of weeks. Non-Cuban cigars don't require aging. They already are.

Doc

Just picked up 2 boxes of L-40's, UF-13's and Rats. It is already a great holiday for me.

Just went to the La Aroma De Cuba event hosted at holts cigars. Picked up a box of La Aroma De Cuba EE and a box of My Father Serie JJ. Along with that picked up a box of Perdomo lot 23 Natural.

10 pack of don pepin cuban classic robusto on cbid for around $4 a stick. A few anejo (46&55) and torano exodus gold from a local b&m. A couple romeo pyramide, and RyJ 1875 star crossed from another b&m about 1/2 a mile from the other one.

P. Serie D No. 4 box of 10 - box of Flor de las antillas toro - box of Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark (finally) - 5 singles of Liga Privada No. 9 robustos

Picked up a box of UF-13, a box of Illusione F9, and a box of H Upmann Mag 46. Come on spring!!  (it is not lost on me that it is still three days from the beginning of winter, but a guy can dream).

Ordered my Christmas present:

1 box Monte # 2
1 box Monte 520 LE
1 box of RASS
1 box RA Extra  - (Can't get enough of these)
1 box R&J Cazadores
1 box R&J Duke LE 2009
1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales - (Smoking very well lately)
1 box Cohiba Siglo IV
1 box BBF
1 sampler bundle of Johny-O's - (First time trying them)

Light this! said:

1 box Monte # 2
1 box Monte 520 LE
1 box of RASS
1 box R&J Cazadores
1 box R&J Duke LE 2009
1 box Cohiba Siglo IV
1 box BBF

When's the next HERF...  :laugh:

Light this! said:

1 box Monte # 2
1 box Monte 520 LE
1 box of RASS
1 box R&J Cazadores
1 box R&J Duke LE 2009
1 box Cohiba Siglo IV
1 box BBF

I just placed an order for a box of Monte #2 myself, it just won cigar of the year, so I'm sure Monte's supplies will be short in 2014. Get them while they last. I still have a couple of them left at home, I'm going to light one up today!

My 'Santa' gifts have been (10) Qusada Espana Coronas, (5) La Riqueza robustos, (1)JD Howard, (2)Drum sticks, (2) Suragates, and a bunch if others.

Ordered some stuff on December 6th from overseas.  Still haven't received it yet.  Hoping for a package and not a letter.

I won a Aging Room WildPack sampler box at out Cigar Club Xmas party. Interesting concept, a prerelease box of 10 cigars that were selected by cigar enthusiast that will be the next new small batch release. 

Copied for a interview with Rafael Nodal. "All five of the blends are from limited tobaccos, thus the blend that is selected as the Aging Room blend going forward will be a small batch, limited production run.  Each of the cigars in the WildPack are a 6 x 50 toro sized vitola known as "Vivace".   In terms of the production of the WildPack cigars, there will be 3,000 of the ten count samplers produced.

Looking forward to trying them.