• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

nfulton said:

One more box of No. 2's for this summer.

Nate, how would you compare these to MC#2, PSP#2, or BBF?  Or would you?  I've yet to have a Diplomaticos at all, but I see these as popular.

Brickhouse said:

Nate, how would you compare these to MC#2, PSP#2, or BBF?  Or would you?  I've yet to have a Diplomaticos at all, but I see these as popular.

I'm not sure you could compare them. They all have their own flavor profile and the Dipl's are no different. I will say they are more consistent than the BBF's and Monte's but not as complex as the PSP2 or (some) Monte' 2's. I think they hit a solid medium across the spectrum with a pinch more pepper in the first third. Very smooth toasty Cuban taste but not a mild cigar.

nfulton said:

I'm not sure you could compare them. They all have their own flavor profile and the Dipl's are no different. I will say they are more consistent than the BBF's and Monte's but not as complex as the PSP2 or (some) Monte' 2's. I think they hit a solid medium across the spectrum with a pinch more pepper in the first third. Very smooth toasty Cuban taste but not a mild cigar.

Interesting… I've tried the Diplo 2's many times and just haven't had a good one and the same goes for the PSP2. However, I do enjoy the BBF's and Monte 2's. Goes to show you different strokes for different folks. I also find that the BBF's are more consistent than the Monte 2's.

Light this! said:

Interesting… I've tried the Diplo 2's many times and just haven't had a good one and the same goes for the PSP2. However, I do enjoy the BBF's and Monte 2's. Goes to show you different strokes for different folks. I also find that the BBF's are more consistent than the Monte 2's.

This is about to change Kris... :whistling:

1 box of QdO Belicoso Royal - French RE
1 box of 2009 Bolivar Belicosos EL
1 box of 2010 Juan Lopez Selection No. 4 Asia Pacific RE

Light this! said:
Yes, I bought a fiver and blew through them. Those are freaking great!

Yes, I agree. One of my all time favorites, and they are aging beautifully...

CigSid said:
Yes, I bought a fiver and blew through them. Those are freaking great!

Yes, I agree. One of my all time favorites, and they are aging beautifully...
You guys are both killing me right now... Lol

Kris your on fire man !

For my part I ordered two boxes (10) of siglo VI. I heard enough I'm buying is what I told myself. Lol

Light this! said:
Those JL RE's are under rated in my book. They weren't that great right out of the box a few years ago, but the boxes I bought the Christmas before last have improved tremendously since.

jfields said:

Those JL RE's are under rated in my book. They weren't that great right out of the box a few years ago, but the boxes I bought the Christmas before last have improved tremendously since.

John thank you for the heads up brother - I appreciate it and now really looking forward to these.  I researched them quite a bit before pulling the trigger and everything I came across echoes your comments . :thumbs:

After a long hiatus, I decided it was time to jump back in this pool....:

gallery_1565_604_9516.jpg

...phone photo, sorry about the quality.