• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

I order those LFD oro tube dealios. Come in boxes of 5. Supposed to be sort of like the Coronado. First year of the Coronado was absolutely amazing.
A fiver of the Filthy Hooligan, a fiver of some LFD cameroons, and a fiver of those herrera cigars.

Oh! also ordered a 6 pack of 85% wool socks! 19 bucks shipped!!! Just need to figure out how to store them.

Ever see that Cromagnon Femur?
10 x 133 ring!!

Backslide said:
Box of RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus. While I was in Hawaii I met up with the man himself, Marvin was kind enough to gift me one and I've been thinking about it ever since. What better time than now to pull the trigger on a box of these great smokes. 

Jason

vortex said:
Ever see that Cromagnon Femur?
10 x 133 ring!!

Box of RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus. While I was in Hawaii I met up with the man himself, Marvin was kind enough to gift me one and I've been thinking about it ever since. What better time than now to pull the trigger on a box of these great smokes. 

Jason
Yeah lol, I sorta want one. I have a buddy I would love to watch him attempt to smoke one.

A box of La Escepsion and some 2002 LGC Medaille D'Or No. 3 -  :love:
DSC_0753_zps86dbf3a7.jpg

I've decided I want you and Bill to adopt me Kris. You both have way too much disposable income.... :laugh:

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro

Fonseca Cubano Limitado Belicoso

La Aurora Preferido Cameroon Robusto

Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserve No.48
emoshun said:
Been waiting for these.

L40s_zps24e6245f.jpg
The wrapper on those looks awesome.

Back