• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

MadMonk said:
Bought a box of the Oliva Serie V #4 (guess it's a Petit Corona). I keep reading how good they are so, I bought the box untested.
My understanding is that they are hard to come by. I did really like the Robustos and Lanceros, and they aged better than most.
I'll know in a couple of weeks!
They were a limited release, but I've heard they've gone into regular production.  I'll have to pick one up the next time I'm in Destin; the lancero is my current favorite Serie V, so I'm guessing the #4 will be right in my wheelhouse.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

mjolnir01 said:

Bought a box of the Oliva Serie V #4 (guess it's a Petit Corona). I keep reading how good they are so, I bought the box untested.
My understanding is that they are hard to come by. I did really like the Robustos and Lanceros, and they aged better than most.
I'll know in a couple of weeks!
They were a limited release, but I've heard they've gone into regular production.  I'll have to pick one up the next time I'm in Destin; the lancero is my current favorite Serie V, so I'm guessing the #4 will be right in my wheelhouse.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Yes! The wrapper really is worthy of showcasing on a Lancero. One reason I really wasn't concerned buying these untested. I suspect I'll really like it. 

Couple boxes of 2003 indios reserva maxima maduro toros. Much nom for little coin.

Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos LE 2007
Montecristo Especial No.2 from 2013
Partagas 8-9-8  from 2007
Punch Serie DOro No.2 LE 2013
Trnidad Ingenios LE 2007
La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 3 from 2002

Wow Bill nice haul brother. I see that you liked that LGC No.3 enough to get a box but interested to see what you think of those 8-9-8's when you try them. 

Motecristo #2
Ramon Allones Gordito RE Canada 2010
Juan Lopez RE Pacificos 2010
La Gloria Cubana Inmensos

Light this! said:
Wow Bill nice haul brother. I see that you liked that LGC No.3 enough to get a box but interested to see what you think of those 8-9-8's when you try them. 

Thanks Kris! Yes, the LGC #3 was amazing, so I had to find a box... I will send you a few of the 8-9-8's when I get them, I just love this vitola... I have gone through several boxes and was lucky to find this one from 2007...

Picked up a Xikar VX V cutter.  It is heavy duty and makes an incredible cut without pulling on the wrapper.  Works great to calm down the draw for my LFD's that tend to be air tunnels.

Added an entire box of the Caldwell Long Live the King's to the humi.

Oliva O robusto (10)
Oliva O Maduro robusto (10)
Oliva MB 3 robusto....wow...holy crap...OMG! These are so good! (5)

Holding onto the rest of my money for an upcoming event here in SA on 7 June.

These beauties showed up - rumor has it some BBF's are also on the way:

gallery_1565_604_851508.jpg

BlindedByScience said:
These beauties showed up - rumor has it some BBF's are also on the way:<br /> <br />
gallery_1565_604_851508.jpg
<br /><br />Those look incredible! What is the box code on them?

Just picked up my second box of Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Commemorative Belle Encre Reservas.

investandprosper said:

Box code on those was ELU FEB 14....fresh..!!

Wow!  From what I've seen, 2014 is going to be a good year.

I hope they continue the current trend.  :love:

Tom, those look fantastic brother.