• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Last two weeks I went nuts.

Boxes

Punch rare corojo mad robustos
Swag S ego grande

Qty5 singles

La Aroma de Cuba Mi A more maduro belicoso
La Aroma de Cuba new blend mad toro
Swag torp habano
Swag puro exclus toro habano
Aging Room quattro toro
Oliva Cain F550 Habano robusto
Flor de las antillas belicoso sun grown
LA Flor Dom chisel sampler
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur lonsdale grande
Hoyo de Monterrey epicure no2
Partagas Series D No4

Singles
My father no2 belicoso
My father Le Bijou 1922 gran rob us to
Cohiba limited ed 2006

The special ones I bought in Aruba at reputable shop.
Wow, man, 2 years and 7 posts?  You know the whole, "read more post less" is just to keep annoying noobs under control, right?  Nice selection.  Its tough to go wrong with My Father.  

Yeah, I like this forum a lot and gained much insight. Then I got caught up in a new hobby that took much of my online forum time. I was designing, building and flying aerial drones. Big expensive ones! Well now I'm back and I hope to contribute to this great forum.

So what is the range on one of those drones? Say like from the Southernmost point of Florida to a small island and back?

emoshun said:
So what is the range on one of those drones? Say like from the Southernmost point of Florida to a small island and back?
Hmmmm...

A couple of purchases with the income tax refund..........

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11752]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11751]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11750]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11749]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11748]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11748]

Macanudo vintage 2006....smoked one. Going to let them rest for a couple of months. Good smoke...

Wow. A lot of nice pics. The last boxes I bought were Tatuaje Blacks. They are my most recent favorite.
cookie_1978 said:
A couple of purchases with the income tax refund..........

What's the jar?

Two boxes of HDM Hoyo Short Piramides with box code OCT 11....wedding month/year. Thanks to Bill for the help in tracking them down.

7A109C13-4665-4614-A4C1-11E5C95BB558_zpsr1acaovp.jpg

Brickhouse said:
Two boxes of HDM Hoyo Short Piramides with box code OCT 11....wedding month/year. Thanks to Bill for the help in tracking them down.]
Very nice Wyatt!!

I am happy that it worked out for you.

A box of original and aged Oliva Grand Cameroon Robustos.

My vendor had some boxes of the original Oliva Grand Cameroon; now known as the Serie G Cameroon; aged by Oliva for several yrs.
My understanding is that the cameroon leaf was better on the old blend. I know I liked them more and claims that the cigar blend did not change when the name changed never truly sat right with me, or my palate.
I had aged a few boxes years ago, and they were phenomenal. Very complex and delicious. I bought this box of Robustos which has to have at least 5 yrs minimum. (Still looking for info on the date of the name change). If these are great, I"ll get some more.

Box of Dirty Rats.... Thanks Tom!
Two boxes of PL Encantos Asia Pacifico...... I blame Kris and Paul!
Box of Partagas Culebras......... Every time I smoke one they blow me away! Surprised I don't have these as part of my regular rotation.

jfields said:
Box of Dirty Rats.... Thanks Tom!
Two boxes of PL Encantos Asia Pacifico...... I blame Kris and Paul!
Box of Partagas Culebras......... Every time I smoke one they blow me away! Surprised I don't have these as part of my regular rotation.

Cha ching indeed - nice haul brother. 

I overheated my wallet via an auction sight. Lot's of Diesel, Man O'war and Ave Maria coming my way. I think I like AJ Fernandez cigars.