• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Light this! said:
Box of Dirty Rats.... Thanks Tom!
Two boxes of PL Encantos Asia Pacifico...... I blame Kris and Paul!
Box of Partagas Culebras......... Every time I smoke one they blow me away! Surprised I don't have these as part of my regular rotation.

Cha ching indeed - nice haul brother. 
I am actually smoking one of the Encantos right now. Nice buy John!

The latest was 2 boxes 25, Montecristo Edmundo & Partagas No. 4. You can't go wrong with these

Some singles from my local:

3x DE Liga Privada Unicos Serie L40
3x DE Liga Privada T52 Robustos
4x Tatuaje Reserva Petite Cazadores
3x Illusione ~68~
1x Headley Grange Drumstick
1x Davidoff Nicaragua Short Corona

Some singles from my local:

3x DE Liga Privada Unicos Serie L40
3x DE Liga Privada T52 Robustos
4x Tatuaje Reserva Petite Cazadores
3x Illusione ~68~
1x Headley Grange Drumstick
1x Davidoff Nicaragua Short Corona

Nice pick up. The drumstick is a good smoke.

jfields said:
...Box of Partagas Culebras......... Every time I smoke one they blow me away! Surprised I don't have these as part of my regular rotation.
Yes! I've had about 4 Partagas Culebras in my life and they were all fantastic. I was just thinking about this while reading Kingantz's Boli review. I love thin RG Cuban cigars, and for anything the same ring ga. but longer than a petit corona, these have impressed me the most.

I bought some more Don Carlos in various sizes. Getting ready for when the FDA starts forcing manufacturers to add vitamins and fiber  to cigars.

One box each AF sungrown Queen B's and Chateau.  Good, solid, not too expensive and you don't have to wait for the shipment from abroad. 

golfgar said:
One box each AF sungrown Queen B's and Chateau.  Good, solid, not too expensive and you don't have to wait for the shipment from abroad. 
Woah! Who are you? :)

Just got a box of Liga Undercrowns in the other day.  It's my 1st box purchase since I bought a box for my son's birth, way back in 2002.  Thanks to Personal User for introducing me to these in our herd the other week.

A box of 06 Dip. No. 3's and 09 STL RE Pacificos

IMG_2092_zpsb75c872b.jpg

I'm so jealous of you guys that have good local B&M's. Cruddy selection and huge mark-ups is all we got here on the prairie. :(

Do have some Paps Fritas coming in the mail though :thumbs:

Yes, I am once again here.  And I can't figure out how to post any cute stuff like the Del Griffith saying "I knew I knew Ya"  Nor have I been able to quite figure out the quoting part yet.

golfgar said:
Yes, I am once again here.  And I can't figure out how to post any cute stuff like the Del Griffith saying "I knew I knew Ya"  Nor have I been able to quite figure out the quoting part yet.
Still have any of those LE Mag 50's you got from across the pond? :)

jfields said:
golfgar said:
It is possible there may be a few left.

Just picked up the Tatuaje Limited Lancero sampler!

Also grabbed a couple boxes of padron from Keystoneraider!

Bought a box of the Oliva Serie V #4 (guess it's a Petit Corona). I keep reading how good they are so, I bought the box untested.
My understanding is that they are hard to come by. I did really like the Robustos and Lanceros, and they aged better than most.
I'll know in a couple of weeks!