• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Wow!!! Amazing color! Love to hear how they taste...

Just a couple of odds n ends...

E5A79003-1402-4451-9C65-FB0827A069BD.jpg

Bad news. .... one of those BBF'S just caught fire. Good news. .. it's really good. ...:)

Nice pick up Tom. I have never had a bad BBF. I have a few boxes but have not touched a 10 box that just have a beautiful dark color to them. You have inspired me and one is getting burned tomorrow from that box. You're bad influence!

Nice score ncast!

Picked up a bottle of HC 3 and HC 7, one happy camper as these will make great for the summer heat.

BlindedByScience said:
Bad news. .... one of those BBF'S just caught fire. Good news. .. it's really good. ...:)
<br />Haha, I love/hate what this happens.

Wow, nice grabs guys ! For my part I ordered a CoLa box for the stash...stupid sale I had to buy.

And the worst in this is I dont even see the moment where I'll have time to smoke a couple. Guess I'll have to age them ! Ahahahah

Hello all... New here :)  Just scored a box (50) of El Conde de Guell Senior made by Tabacalera. Tried one.....It is Goooood :D  Any one know anything about these, cannot seeem to find anything. My search skills are not the best but it is not a cigar that is still made nor do I get an answer from the company...Anybody????

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11867]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11866]

Found a box of these and bought them, then I noticed the nail on the box lid had punched a hole in the middle tube ..... so I had to smoke it.  Pretty good smoke.