• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

- A 16 sampler of the Victor Sinclair 55 Series.
- Two fivers Diesel Unholy Cocktail
- Four fivers AVO Classic

This box got stuck in the St. Louis post office black hole for ten days, but showed up without damage.... 12 days after placing the order.

There was a 20%-off coupon in the box. By the time that it got here, that coupon was expired.

1000008644.jpg

Last edited:
)
I made a small “test” purchase from an online place that I had not heard of before (the cigar farm.com). I have already put away my sticks, so no pic of those, but I thought I would share my experience. It is primarily “boutique” cigars, and the in-stock items are spotty. But, if he has something that you want, shipping is free over $50. I ordered on a Tuesday and got my package on Friday (from PA). My items were well packaged and included a Boveda.

But the thing that really impressed me was the hand written note from the owner. In this age of computers and automation, that personal touch goes a long ways with me. Could this be another XYZ startup? Maybe. But I will continue to check out what he has…

View attachment 78782
Hey! Thank you very much for your order and for your kind words!

I want to connect with my customers and put a name to the brand, so I always like to include a little note in first orders.

I’m glad you were happy with the packaging and fulfillment times!

You are correct in my inventory being spotty. The website is my passion project, and not full time as of right now. So as I grow, I try to balance on hand inventory and expansion into other brands.

If ever there is anything that is OOS or something you are looking for that I don’t have listed, don’t hesitate to email me or message me here with what you’re looking for and I’ll do my best to make it happen!

Thanks again for sharing your experience!
Trevor

Just got these in from Trevor's Cigar Farm---excellent communication, speed of delivery & packaging, too!

Haven't tried ANY of these before, or for that matter heard of them, but they sounded tasty & I've been looking to branch out from my usual smokes & try some new things. Feel cute might review later? 🤣

GI-Q35jWYAAXPL_.jpeg

~Boar

Just got these in from Trevor's Cigar Farm---excellent communication, speed of delivery & packaging, too!

Haven't tried ANY of these before, or for that matter heard of them, but they sounded tasty & I've been looking to branch out from my usual smokes & try some new things. Feel cute might review later? 🤣

View attachment 79966

~Boar
That el polpo is one the best cigars with San Andreas wrapper

Ordered a full box of La Finca's today. @JoeMO made me do it! There have been a few times where I wanted a quick 25 minute smoke or an "extra" cigar during the vherf. Since I may or may not have been a few drinks in already I didn't want to burn an expensive cigar. Enter La Finca's...

Edit: After re-reading the above message, I feel like I was explaining why i am dating an ugly women...

Ordered a full box of La Finca's today. @JoeMO made me do it! There have been a few times where I wanted a quick 25 minute smoke or an "extra" cigar during the vherf. Since I may or may not have been a few drinks in already I didn't want to burn an expensive cigar. Enter La Finca's...

Edit: After re-reading the above message, I feel like I was explaining why i am dating an ugly women...
Yet, she may not be a 10 but she'll treat you right without breaking the bank.