• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

Well, today was TheCigarFarm day. Not many as far as sticks go, but if you appreciate a great box, super interior packing ( eco friendly ), tissue wrap, in bags with Boveda and a personal note actually hand written to me, I'd say that was great. Only one complaint cause Trevor don't know yet, no scratches for this old dog. smoking one of the Call To Arms as I write this. And Trevor, you got some points from me, thank you.

IMG_0335.jpeg

Easy answer, ya always give a dog.a friendly scratch right, well, ask Kann, when I write I sent hugs to the wife and scratches to his dogs. This old dog is no different, but in a friendly "crazy" way. Just having some paw fun brother, that's all.

Owner of my B&M saw me today and said “hey you love AF stuff right”. I hate when he says that because that means I about to spend money I wasn’t planning. He had this box which it looks like was only made 1 year. He was also doing 40% off all AF boxes….
IMG_2050.jpeg