• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
still in the "trying everything I can" phase...

5 pack of Arturo Fuente 858 and 5 pack of La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor on their way to me now.

I've spent too much money this week...A box of my wife's fruity cigars, and a box of Illusione 68's for me. And a Remington Model 10 shotgun....impulse buy, near the register. :laugh:

Diplomaticos #2, Troya Clasicos (DPG made), DPG Atlantic Cigar Exclusive Robustos, and Rodrigo Havana Clasico Robustos

A Fuente Hemingway signature and a Fuente Anjeo no. 60 which was a really nice smoke.

Just grabbed one of each of the new EP Carillo lines as well as some different J. Fuegos. I'm kind of excited about Ernesto's new stuff as the most of the LGC line he did was damn good for the price. I like that he kept most of them affordable even though it is sort of a "boutique cigar" move. Also snagged a new cab of PLPC's to replace my diminishing stock.

My second cigar purchase ever. Which shall I smoke tonight?
c6e4e195-3f85-0633.jpg

Musician. Conductor. Teacher.
Sent from iPhone

Congrats! Dont believe I've had any of those. Whats the last one on the right?

My second cigar purchase ever. Which shall I smoke tonight?
c6e4e195-3f85-0633.jpg

They're a slightly imperfect house brand. Super cheap and helping me try a Cameroon wrapper.

The grad student new smoker can't be too picky. :)

Im excited about the La Traviata.

Musician. Conductor. Teacher.
Sent from iPhone

Diplomaticos #2, Troya Clasicos (DPG made), DPG Atlantic Cigar Exclusive Robustos, and Rodrigo Havana Clasico Robustos
Where did you get the Troya Clasicos AND how was it compared to when they were released? I used to love them and was recently wondering if there were any worth buying anymore. The old Padilla/Pepin releases I've smoked from 2006(8/11, and 1932) haven't aged very well, to my experience.

Also, I thought it prudent to order more RASCC. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Wow really? Is this really what you think im trying to do? I didn't think I would need to edit things like that from my grammar as well. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Why can't anyone take anything said for what it is. If I really wanted to brag about anything, trust me I could. and its nothing to do with my humifor or personal cigars.
A box of Lambskin condoms.....

Fiver of Illusione #2

Haven't bought many cigars lately. Been working through a two cooler stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.