• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0549.jpg

Have you tried one of the new Illuisone? I have not seen any reviews on them.

I have not tried these yet. One of my cigar buddies said they were good. I was off work today and decided to swing by my B&M and pick some up. I like to buy 2 of a cigar in case one sucks. I don't write a cigar off until I try 2. :thumbs:

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post

1 Box RASS
1 Box BBF
1 CoRo single
1 Siglo IV single
3 Behike 54 singles (had to)

5 more Lost City Robo's
box of Nosotros corona larga
box of Nosotros corona

5 more Lost City Robo's
box of Nosotros corona

Hey did you get those from RFields? I saw both of those in their humidor when I was there on Wed. Do you know Marvin?

A 5'er of Johnny O XBMFs
A 4'er of Johnny O misc. stuff
13 H. Upmann Mag 48 LE's!

I just bought a Gran Habano Corojo #3 and a La Aroma De Cuba Corojo. Now I am hanging with the guys at the smoke shop. I am going to start with the Gran Habano.

5 more Lost City Robo's
box of Nosotros corona

Hey did you get those from RFields? I saw both of those in their humidor when I was there on Wed. Do you know Marvin?

Yup, they had to bring it in and compile some from their Kailua store to make the full boxes. I also saw the Lost City robo's and had to grab them too.
I've met Marvin and spoke to him before, saw him at the No Joke Smoke too. Super nice guy!

I haven't really picked up anything recently other than a Opus X CFCF 2009 box. I can not wait till get them hopefully on Wed. I will probably be picking up some Padron Family on Monday.

Box of Robustos San Cristobals. Ashton rep gave me three other Ashton cigars and a special event Aroma de Cuba Tubo. Also picked up a couple Fuego 777s and a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial.

A box of La Aroma de Cuba (New Blend) Immensa 6x60

Fiver of El Baton Double Toro 6x60

Purchased from Keystone_Raider

imag0093vh.jpg
imag0094c.jpg

Behike BHK 52 (Box)
LGC Delicosos RE Cuba 2010 (Ceramic Jar)
Parti 898 Varnished from '03 (Box)
Upmann Mag 46 from '03 (Box)
Siglo VI from '08 (Box)
Custom rolls (long coronas) from Jorge in Cuba (bundle of 40)

A 5'er of Johnny O XBMFs
A 4'er of Johnny O misc. stuff
13 H. Upmann Mag 48 LE's!
Why 13?

2 VSG Illusion's
1 Opus X Double Corona
1 Opus X Reserva D'Chateau
1 Anejo 48 and 46
1 Hemmingway Between the Lines

I picked up 10 Anejo #48 to smoke. My CFCF 2009 box shows up today and 2 trades in progress which both of them end up in a nice selection of smokes. Now it will be a slow couple of months since I need to save some money to pay bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.