• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Greycliff White Label
2 Greycliff Red Label
1 Greycliff Purple Label
3 Opus xXx

5 858 Sungrowns,1 My Father Cedros, 1.5 oz each of Prince Albert and Carter Hall to try.

Litto Gomez Small Batch #4
LFD factory press 4
LFD cameroon cab
LFD double ligero
Colorado Oscuro
LFD OYA sampler

I managed to find some LP FFP, and had them shipped 2nd day, only to have UPS screw up and send them the wrong way... so now they aren't due until Tuesday :(

Just picked up a Humo Jaguar. Pretty excited to see how it is. The owner of the shop had very good things to say about it.

1 Anejo 49
2 WOAM
2 Padron 3000 Maduro
1 Padron 2000 Maduro
1 Tatuaje Petite Cazadore

8x WOAM '08

gallery_13416_1487_19839.jpg

1 Anejo 49
2 WOAM
2 Padron 3000 Maduro
1 Padron 2000 Maduro

Looks like you covered some sticks on your wish list... I was going to hit you up with the WOAM when I got it today. :laugh:

8x WOAM '08

gallery_13416_1487_19839.jpg

1 Anejo 49
2 WOAM
2 Padron 3000 Maduro
1 Padron 2000 Maduro

Looks like you covered some sticks on your wish list... I was going to hit you up with the WOAM when I got it today. :laugh:

Yeah I've never been able to find them in Tennessee but saw some today out in Virginia and had to grab 2 - one for short age and one for longer age. Excited to try one, the WOAs and SSs are some of my favorite cigars.

I have been buying up every box of AF 858 SGs in the Philly area. :)
Oh yeah, and loading up on DC lanceros!

Picked up a box of Gran Habano Corojo #5 Lanceros. Very good, very inexpensive smoke.

Singles score at my local B&M!

1 x Illusione 88 Maduro
1 x Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
1 x Liga Privada L40 Lancero
1 x AF Don Carlos Lancero
2 x Forbidden X Nacimientos

It's tough to follow that but I got a box of EPC Dark Rituals... My favorite smoke of the year... very excited

2x liga privacy no 9
2x liga privada feral flying pig
2x DE Undercrown Beli
2x My Uzi Weighs a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.