• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your most prized cigar(s) in your humi

I've got a 2005 Don Carlos God of Fire Robusto that I carried with me in Afghanistan in the eventuality that I was ever shot at or heaven forbid wounded. Now that I'm home and out of harm's way I'll be lighting that bad boy up on the day I complete 20 years of service.

Cheers,

Tony

Probably the Por Larrañaga Petite Corona or the PAM64. Both will be lit up after I propose to the gf on our cruise.

The only cigars that I have pre-decided the date to smoke are the two Padron 80th Maduros. I'll smoke one when I finally get married which will be in about a year and a half, and the other I'll smoke with the Stars bring the cup back to Dallas. That one should have quite a bit of age on it when I light it up! :( I've also got two Opus #4's, and two Opus Robusto. I'll probably light one of each up whenever and save the last one of each for something special. I've already smoked one of the #5's and I have the other stashed away to see what age will do to it.

OR Anejo 55 (There used to be 2 :))
858 Rosado
A few Davidoff Cubans

Probably quite a few more....just don't feel like listing them :sign:

Here's my 4. I'll smoke em when I pay off my business's building. This will call for a celebration.
361110014.jpg

Mine would be a Maker's Mark stick encased in glass and sealed with UK blue wax when they won their NCAA championship in '98..I will smoke it when they win their next national championship :whistling:

I have an Opus Love Story and Chili Pepper Coffin from the 2008 set. I also have 2004 Forbidden Toro and 2005 Opus Scorpio.

I don't know about rarity or age, but I do have a few that I am holding off on because, well, to me there special.......

LFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisel
LFD Limitado III
CAO America Monument
Padron Anniversary 1964

Seeing this topic got me to thinking about what in my collection will be burned for a specific occasion. I have a lot of sticks that i am saving for something special, but that is so far undecided and very subjective. That special thing could be the end of a tough week, or a bad week. It could be because i haven't had anything great in a while or it could be on a vacation.

That being said, the year before i was married, i bought a box of PAMs. I smoked one that day, and during my honeymoon. The next one will be burned on our 1 year 'anniversario' this June.

My most prized at the moment would be 3.. 2004 Forbidden lancero, Chili Pepper, 2008 Love Story.. Thanks to 3 amazingly generous Brothers.. The BBMF I received was laid to rest on Sat. :D

I picked up a shark and a WOAM a few weeks ago at a local B&M, just need the right day to set fire to them. Otherwise, a pair of 08 Monte Sublimes, not sure when they will be sacrificed to the Gods...

I picked up a shark and a WOAM a few weeks ago at a local B&M, just need the right day to set fire to them. Otherwise, a pair of 08 Monte Sublimes, not sure when they will be sacrificed to the Gods...

Very nice! Don't wait on that Shark. That is my favorite stick of all time. Sure wish I had an easier favorite, but I usually keep a few nearby.

I still have a Journey Brown Box set unopened I will set a fire to soon. Oh and thanks always to Jeff (Jlada) I got a chili pepper and love story coffin from 2008.

Not sure yet. But whatever it is it will be the first smoke my son will sit down with and smoke it with me (in about 10 years or so :laugh: ) it should be pretty tasty by then.

Mine is a BBMF that was given to me right out of Carlito's personal humidor in the DR. The day I become a grandfather, I will smoke it. HOPEFULLY, that will be many years. LMAO

An Opus ( not sure what kind ) thanks alexgtp. When my boy graduates from high school this year on May 27th. :D

I will smoke a La Riqueza every year on the anniversary of passing of a true friend. Other than that, I plan to smoke a Love Story on my 5th year of bondage (marriage :p ), 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th. Hopefully, it will all be with the same girl! :laugh:

Nothing too fancy or rare but I have a dozen Sharks from last year that I have vowed to smoke 1 with my brother each year at Christmas (6 years worth!). He saves nothing and badgered me that I wouldn't be able to hold onto them, which will make them that much nicer. I also plan to stock up each year so after the 6 years there will be more. He lives far away so X-mas is the only time I get to sit and enjoy a good smoke with him. The best part is that he knows nothing of my plan or how many I have (I only told him that i had a couple and that I wanted to age them a bit) so each year will bring a "omg you still have some of those from 08" from him! :D Just something to make getting old fun.