• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is going to meet Carlito at Outlaw?

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
So... anyone here planning on attending the April event at the Outlaw Cigar Co.? Meeting Carilto Fuente could be fun, but hooking up with some brothers might be even more fun! I am on the fence sadly enough due to costs and other issues. Last May was an absolute blast, so I would like to go.

Flights are outrageouly priced, but I have enough miles to cash in, leaving me just enough to make my promised attendance of a graduation this spring. But some hardships at home are what are keeping me for booking this right now. Plus I'm trying to keep costs down as well. I actually have a 'kitchen pass' to go, but I'm trying to decide if it's worth cashing in.

It might help me decide if I knew who all was going, and who I would get to have a smoke with - this would be my once chance to get out this year and herf...

edit: to add linky to eventy

Jim I'm scheduled for the June golf outing. Sorry I won't be seeing you, sounds like a great event!

Guys... this will probably be the ONLY time you will get to meet Carlito Fuente without attending a charity event (that usually costs about $250 a plate).

Carlito has NEVER done a non-charity event yet, and possibly not do another one.. This is a very special event for the Outlaw to be able to get him.

Guys... this will probably be the ONLY time you will get to meet Carlito Fuente without attending a charity event (that usually costs about $250 a plate).

Carlito has NEVER done a non-charity event yet, and possibly not do another one.. This is a very special event for the Outlaw to be able to get him.

Very true Tim. This and the Padron event in May will be great. Hopefully they will have the calender girl's audtions again at the Padron event :thumbs:

I won't be there because I don't have the funds or the time. I would definately be there if the circumstances were right.

This sounds like an awesome event.

Damn, I live wayyyyyy to far to come for this one... :( "Phooey!"

say WHAT? gimme a break :laugh:

if I can make it from Alaska... you know, north a few miles from you... then...

:cool: just bustin' your... it is hard to make it when it's a long ways away. Kinda why I'm trying to see who will be there. The guys at the Outlaw are worth going to see again, but if others make it, then it will be easier for me to pull the trigger.

I won't be able to make that one because our baby is due 4 days before that, but I hope to make it to a few of the others. Wait a second, I live 15 miles away. I'll be making most of them. :whistling: Especially July and August.

say WHAT? gimme a break :laugh:

if I can make it from Alaska... you know, north a few miles from you... then...

:cool: just bustin' your... it is hard to make it when it's a long ways away. Kinda why I'm trying to see who will be there. The guys at the Outlaw are worth going to see again, but if others make it, then it will be easier for me to pull the trigger.

Hahaha, whatever man! Not all of us can work 7 days a month! Jk, I would love to go to this thing, everyone keeps saying good stuff about it.

Reference trips like this, let me throw this one at you: When you go to these, does your wife go with you, and she does something else? Or does she stay at home? Because my wife would be saying, "You get to go on a trip and I have to be here all by myself!!! WAAAHH!!!" Solutions? I am going to go to the LV Herf for sure.

Also, sent you a PM.

Reference trips like this, let me throw this one at you: When you go to these, does your wife go with you, and she does something else? Or does she stay at home? Because my wife would be saying, "You get to go on a trip and I have to be here all by myself!!! WAAAHH!!!" Solutions? I am going to go to the LV Herf for sure.

Also, sent you a PM.

Jenn came with me to the Padron event last year, (and yes she does smoke an occasional cigar; especially my Cohiba Lanceros) so I sent her acrosss the street from the Outlaw to the Day spa, SHE LOVED it... the best $200 I have ever spent for, she was in heaven for about 5 hours.

I am booked. Looking forward to meeting everyone there... How far is the shop from the airport? I am hoping to not have to rent a car to save on costs

I am booked. Looking forward to meeting everyone there... How far is the shop from the airport? I am hoping to not have to rent a car to save on costs

When I went last year I got the airfarehotel and car through priceline and was dirt cheap. The airport isn't far at all. I'm sure someone could give you a ride to the event.

Jenn came with me to the Padron event last year, (and yes she does smoke an occasional cigar; especially my Cohiba Lanceros) so I sent her acrosss the street from the Outlaw to the Day spa, SHE LOVED it... the best $200 I have ever spent for, she was in heaven for about 5 hours.

OH......MAN. You just made my day. There's a DAY SPA across the street? SWEET! I now have the perfect sales pitch! Thanks brother.

Lets see, cigars with none other then Carlito and a bunch of buddies from CP, or a boring wedding for the wifeys friend that she hasn't talked to in years? Wedding it is! Any guesses who won that discussion?

Lets see, cigars with none other then Carlito and a bunch of buddies from CP, or a boring wedding for the wifeys friend that she hasn't talked to in years? Wedding it is! Any guesses who won that discussion?

Man are you whipped :laugh: